napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle help

prenikic

Hi!
I have a question about gaining the most weight possibly for me with a cycle like test and deca and maintain much from cycle, i am 23 years, 170cm tall weigh about 60kgs, body pretty ripped and nice forms.

I want to know what should i use? and How much of it? and the best pct to maintain all the gains that i Will make under the cycle.

I live in Sweden and it is really hard to get the sarms you talk about in your videos i can only get the standards aas like deca, all kind of test , dianabol and nolva clomid hgc arimidex and aromasin.

I would appreciate it so much if you really could help me with this! you seem really good at What you do and are you My favorite youtuber!

i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way…

you need to watch my video on the dangers of underage steroid use…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JGvrqErX8g&t=47s

Hi!
I have a question about gaining the most weight possibly for me with a cycle like test and deca and maintain much from cycle, i am 23 years, 170cm tall weigh about 60kgs, body pretty ripped and nice forms.

I want to know what should i use? and How much of it? and the best pct to maintain all the gains that i Will make under the cycle.

I live in Sweden and it is really hard to get the sarms you talk about in your videos i can only get the standards aas like deca, all kind of test , dianabol and nolva clomid hgc arimidex and aromasin.

I would appreciate it so much if you really could help me with this! you seem really good at What you do and are you My favorite youtuber!
Well bud, I'm sorry but you are far too young and far too undersized for steroid use. You are nowhere near ready for them. We will not advise you being that young and having not built a sufficient natural base. You can use sarms but you are not ready for steroids in any way, shape, or form

At your age and stats you should be able to gain naturally with the right nutrition & training.

noone is going to advise steroid use at your age, at least not here where we actually care about everyone here...

Top Bottom