napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle help

kerekent

Hey dude. First of all ur amazing. Keep up thegreat work.
I want to gain weight. Due to a accident I could workout for half a year and I lost weight. I've been training over 6 years. 3 years ago I did a only testosterone enanthate cycle.
My only problem was with test my face was always red as hell. especially when I was angry or got embarrassed. Very red.after cycle went back to normal.
Now I thinking to do another cycle.
What I think of .do a 4 weeks anadrol 50mil a day and 1mil testosterone propionate every other day also aromasin every other day. All these for 4 weeks or stretch it to 5 weeks. Follow by pct colmid and nolva.
What do you think of this?
I don't want to run test for too long as I don't want this red face.
Thanks in advance Dylan.

We’re not going to recommend anything if you aren’t going to post your stats...
age/height/weight/bodyfat %/training history/cycle history

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

I am 32years old 165cm tall 73kg 18%bf training for over 7years

Your bodyfat is a bit too high to cycle bro.... right now you should focus on getting your bodyfat down to the 12-14% range...

The main reason why you want your bf % at 15% or less is the influence it has on side effects.... your lipids are gonna be strained if you have too much fat on your body... that will lead to sides and be counter productive to muscle building... you will also risk having more estrogen issues ...

My only problem was with test my face was always red as hell. especially when I was angry or got embarrassed. Very red.after cycle went back to normal.

High estrogen most likely due to high bf%. Get your bf% down to 12% and run a proper AI and this will be minimal compared to before.

I am 32years old 165cm tall 73kg 18%bf training for over 7years

Bodyfat is too high, and you are too undersized for steroids based on your stats. You haven't built a proper sufficient natural base. Have you looked into sarms?

Top Bottom