napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle help

maladent

Hey Dylan i want to ask you few questions. What do you think about full body workout and using steroids at the same time. Do u think that is smart ?
Also i am on anabolic diet (Dr. Mauro di Pasquale's diet ). What do u think about this diet. For me this diet is the best diet because i can lose body fat and gain muscle and the same time.
I am 22 years old and i did one steroid cycle test and winstrol.
I am soccer player and i hit the gym for 5 years.
And what do you recommend for second steroid cycle for someone like me who is doing lot of cardio and weight training.
My goal is be shredded and muscular .

i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way…

you need to watch my video on the dangers of underage steroid use…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JGvrqErX8g&t=47s

Way too young for steroid use bud. Have you looked into sarms? That's a much better fit for you

Top Bottom