napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle help

tertacust

Mr. Dylan,

Anyway,
I ran a cycle about 12 years ago, I was a novice and had great gains without loss but it was not the best potential I got lucky. I had some medical complication in the past few years which cost me my career and marriage. My test I was certain was part of the block from my recover, I was at 226 at 33 years old. I have kept a decent diet and still trained old school and hard and have had next to no gains for several years. 5 docs later I got one that saw the issue and agreed. I did 4 months of trt with test cap, 200mg every two weeks…I argued and knew the frequency was terrible and go figure I actually shrunk. I was finally getting ground with the doc and betting on my test results and painfully accurate. he finally agreed to bump to 200 per week as my levels were not moving. And bam doc retired and the medical center cut me off cold turkey. No pct drugs,

I argued and got a referral to an endocrinologist, who wanted a 3 month fast from everything, otc supps included. Thank god I was mentally prepared as holy shit suicidal thoughts were crazy.

So test came back, 382, and I feel like shit, not drive, losing weight and smaller than I have ever been naturally. Doc wouldn’t take referral as the 382 is in “range” they don’t even look at symptoms.

So, retired cop, I broke the law, I reached out to some friends and got some gear.

So I got conflicting dosage from my buddies and your vids you seem to have a similar perspective but experience, I lack the experience.

So, I am lean, with some extra fat, as I survived a PE 4 years ago, that we believe I only lived from my condition. It has left me unable to pump and no vascularity. ( I did get some veins back during the trt).

So I was told to take as follows and I think I could half it….

500mg per week test e
600 per week deca
20mg droll per day
nolvdex each night.

I am thinking that is high I know the gains might be dirty but I need the kick start so I am thinking

250 per week of test
300 per week deca
30 per day on dbol
and nolvdex throughout.

What are your thoughts if you wouldn’t mind?

I am going to go off all but test at 10 weeks and cycle cruise 200 mg per week of test and alternate each 6 weeks between
test cap
test e
test prop

Doest this seem logical?

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

Top Bottom