napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle help

joocomp

Hey Dylan, so I've ran a few cycles already with my first two being just test e then test c (couldn't get e at the time and really there's not much of a difference between the two) between the two 8 week test cycles I put on roughly 20 pounds and strength went up crazy. The I ran test c and deca ran them both at 375mg a week the strength gains were there but I didn't put on as muscle as I was hoping only a few pounds which I mainly felt was water since I've come off I've dropped back down a few pounds. Note I did take time off between all of my cycles use proper AI. I eat fairly clean 6 times a day and train 5-6 times a week usually doing a Y3T type workout mixing rep ranges and tempos up so my training isn't shit. I'm looking to run another cycle here in another month wanting to put on clean mass. I know you like the anadrol/test/tren ace (since it's my first experience with tren) for clean gains or a test/tren ace/dbol cycle. My body responds better at a higher test level 500mgs but I know you like to try to keep it 200-400.
If I ran the anadrol test tren at 400 test c tren 50-75mgs EOD what would you recommend my anadrol be at? Or if I ran the test e 400 tren 50-75 EOD what would you recommend my dbol be at using test and dbol 4-5 weeks to jump start the cycle then going test and tren to finish it. Or is there a better way to do it? I want to put on quality size and look hard.

Thank you! I'd really appreciate it if you got back to me because I respect your opinion and I've watched most of your videos and you tell it how it is.

Why don't you start by giving us your full stats? Age, weight, height, goals, training experience, diet, any previous cycles, etc...

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

Top Bottom