napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle help

Naes

Looking for a new cycle to run! I’ve been lifting for steady for 5 years now. My stats are 6’4 183 pounds 15/16 percent bf I’m 37 years old. Ive ran a couple cycles. I’m currently on trt. I’m looking for nice size gains but on the leaner side

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6'4 183? bro, im sorry but there's no way i could advise this... you are like 30-40 lbs. underweight at least and thats being kind about it... you are far too undersized for steroid use at this time... you could look at an alternative like sarms but steroids i could never advise you at your current stats...

You're defnitely too undersized for steroids right now bud. You need to work on your diet....which obviously has a lot of holes in it that need fixed

Id run a 52 week cycle of the greatest shit ever...... it called food. After 3 weeks if you see no increase in weight then you want to increase your dosage of food. Also you wont get side effects, or need PCT with food, it really is the best thing out there for making changes to your phisique. :) sorry not trying to be a dick, just makig a joke..... and also a serious point.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Id run a 52 week cycle of the greatest shit ever...... it called food. After 3 weeks if you see no increase in weight then you want to increase your dosage of food. Also you wont get side effects, or need PCT with food, it really is the best thing out there for making changes to your phisique. :) sorry not trying to be a dick, just makig a joke..... and also a serious point.

it make seem like a joke post at first but this holds serious validity and merit to say the least... this is exactly what is needed

Love this... Diet is everything. I love the no PCT too.

OP... being as undersized as you are and then running steroids will wreak havoc on your body if you grow to fast. You're extremely undersized

Ok so I understand what you are saying. I really do my natural weight was 150 pounds with an extremely high metabolism. I have stayed at 210 to 220 for over two years. I have been dieting down to a lean size for 6months now. Very slow diet. I get what you guys are saying I’ve been on this site for over 2 years. I’m not a newbie to what’s going.

Ok so I understand what you are saying. I really do my natural weight was 150 pounds with an extremely high metabolism. I have stayed at 210 to 220 for over two years. I have been dieting down to a lean size for 6months now. Very slow diet. I get what you guys are saying I’ve been on this site for over 2 years. I’m not a newbie to what’s going.

I understand the high metabolism. I had that when I was younger as well. You just have to eat properly and enough to overcome it to gain muscle.

New to the forum guys. Excuse my ignorance, just trying to educate myself.

Why is not been heavy enough an issue?

I know high BF is an issue, but did not think being heavy enough would be an issue.

PS - Good kuck Naes!

I know high BF is an issue, but did not think being heavy enough would be an issue.

PS - Good kuck Naes!

Thanks! If I’m wrong pls chime in but they are making sure you are properly dieting to your natural capabilities before running a cycle.

I understand what you’re saying and I do agree with you but I also understand and agree with them too. To many young ppl want the fast short cut.

I’m not young and I’m not gaining like I used to. Some is my fault, some is genetics. I’ve busted my ass in the gym and I have been fortunate to not lose my muscle gains when I have ran cycles before.

PS - Good kuck Naes!
you need to start your own threads in the future.. this is very rude...

you have to get some more size or you are going to wreck yourself in terms of joints, ligaments, tendons, bones, etc... far too much strain being that undersized... you will grow too fast and with that small of a frame, its a bad idea man... the amount of growth you have with steroids will be higher and it will crush you internally.. OR you can do it your way and learn the hard way like so many are fully intent on doing

Top Bottom