napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle help

damartor

Hello Dylan.
I have watched almost all your videos on youtube. I need bit of your help please. As I am lifting weights from last 7 years.

My body stats are :
Type : Mesomorph
Weight : 187 lbs
Height : 5.10ft
Biceps : 17.5 inches (after pump)
Chest : 43 inches
Waist : 32 inches
Body fat : 12-14%

Now I am planning to start my first steroid cycle Test Enanthate
1-4 wk : 350mg
5-8 wk : 500mg (Twice a week 250/250)
9-12 wk : 350mg
12.5mg aromasin EOD. Would that be okay as my first cycle or else I can add anavar into it to get ripped look.

Your are doing a great job man. All are videos are really helpful.
Love and support from India.

How old are you bro? The cycle looks ok but I would keep test at 350mg per week...

Bro its high time for me now. I cant wait to get 25. I have to do something beyond my limits. Have you ever heard about the brand ethopharma? How is the brand is any idea??

Why can’t you wait? Don’t you care about your health? Your body is still under development

I'm not sure what you're thinking, but you have absolutely no business taking steroids at your age. There are issues with your devloping endocrine system that you don't want to go messing with, as this can cause long term complications for you that are irreversible. We cannot and will not advise steroid use to anyone underage here.

Dylan I Just wanted to know some good brands. Can you tell me any 3 brands ?
unfuckingreal dude... seriously. go to the mental facility because your capability of understanding simple english is fucking incredible... what the FUCK dont you understand about you are too young? seriously... yeah, im being a dick now because your fucking pushing it by being such a prick by making me waste time for you not listening... you are taking away from others that NEED my help and i have to WASTE TIME doing this with someone that wont FUCKING LISTEN

Top Bottom