cycle help

madathalt

Age 27
Height 183cm (6 feet)
Weight 200 pounds (91 kgs)
Body fat 22 percent

HISTORY-- four years back I used dainobol for one month 20 mg per day,
And 2 years back i used nandrolane for 8 weeks
TRAINING---past 10 year's I'm training sir.

GOALS--- I want to gain clean size sir and at same time I want to bring my body fat under 10 %. recommend me best CYCLE sir,and i need best precaution and supporters for my cycle.

I'm from India sir there is no proper guidance in our place ,I hope ul help me out sir.
THANK U SIR

bro your body fat is WAY too high... it needs to be 10% lower... you have a lot of work to do in that regard... sarms would be an option for you but DEFINITELY not steroids...

Can you elaborate on "And 2 years back i used nandrolane for 8 weeks"

Ya sir my trainer suggested me sir,but haven't seen much results with nandrolane,and even haven't suggested oct and pct,
After seeing your vedios,I have realised how stupid I was, I don't want to repeat my mistake again, plz help me out sir

In India sarms not available sir,there is no option for me
A rigorous program of proper diet training and cardio are the foundation....you can't achieve any results from steroids without a proper foundation

You need to bring down your BF before you can even think about building "clean size"

Not being a dick, but after 10 years of training your body is 22%? On top of that, you have a trainer that is ok with 22% body fat? Sounds like you need to make some radical changes to your nutrition plan my friend, not steroids.

At 6', 200#, 22% doesn't leave a lot of lean body mass left. I do not want to "pile on", but I think some basic dietary control is going to benefit you longer in the long run than turning to substances. The thing is - without better habits - you won't make much progress on drugs. And you'll lose what you make. Indian cuisine is very carb heavy, if I'm not mistaken (I know it's very diverse and this is a generality). But rice and aloo are very VERY starchy. Are you a vegetarian? Cutting carbs in India has gotta be hard. Best of luck to you.

Sir I'll change my deit,and workout program and bring my body fat under 15 percent, than again I'll get back to u

Dylan's the expert, and he will suggest lower than 15. But to me 15 is a damn sight better than 22. You will learn many valuable skills gong from 22 to 15.

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 25 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or a.m.
1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom