napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle help

dacorts

Hey Dylan!

Big fan of the youtube and isarms content, also a instagram follower.

Watched all of your Winstrol videos and decided to give it a shot.

This is my second cycle, first was Test E only 12 weeks and I had some great gains.

Been training about 6 years, I'm 32 years old and around 12%. Decided to run the Winstrol as a kickstarter (along with Test E 500mg/wk) and I'm currently on day 6 feeling great. My pills are 20mg each and i don't have a pill cutter so I decided to run 40 mg a day for the first 4 weeks and finish the last 2 weeks at 60 mg a day, then continue with Test E for a total of 12 weeks.

Any tips, or what to expect on this type of cycle, looking to drop down to the sub 10% range with some dry hard gains.

Thanks Dylan and keep up the good work!

if you have a specific question then im happy to help but you cannot be so vague bro... i get thousands of questions a day so i need something specific.. i guess i'll help you with pct since you didnt really ask any questions...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Do you have any question about that cycle? if you are looking to drop into single digit bodyfat, I highly suggest adding in s4 and GW to that cycle for the 12 weeks

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…

Sorry, my questions should have read.

Would it be beneficial to run winstrol at 40 for 4 weeks then finish with 60 for the remaining two OR run 40 for 3 then 50 for the final 3?
I'm gearing this around how many doses I have .

Thanks and look forward to upcoming Youtube content

I agree with Dylan. Many people have issues with winstrol even at 50mg, and I would never recommend exceeding that dose. It's harsh enough at 50mg

Looking to finish this 12 week cycle off with Tbol.
The purpose of this cycle was cut, harden up /recomp

Can you recommend a safe dosage?
Is 4 weeks sufficient

Thank you

yes that is a bad idea man... you need at least 4 weeks break but 6 would be far more preferable...

yes that is a bad idea man... you need at least 4 weeks break but 6 would be far more preferable...

I figured as much.

If I "did" decide to give it a shot, would it be advisable to run from week 8 to week 14 or from 6-12?
On Test E needing that last two weeks for the esters to clear.

I figured as much.

If I "did" decide to give it a shot, would it be advisable to run from week 8 to week 14 or from 6-12?
On Test E needing that last two weeks for the esters to clear.
I'd go 8-14 myself and run it during the ester clearing time

Top Bottom