napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle help

thenoob

Hi Dylan,
I've been watching your videos religiously as they are the only thing i can find consistency in relating to what i have just blindly jumped into. Having some idiot friends that didn't know shit about what they were doing, i wound up starting a cycle of testosterone. Did so many things wrong due to ignorance and trusting that my ignorant friends knew what they were doing. I couldn't have been more wrong. After I jump into something i always want to become a master at it, this included i found myself doing extensive research. Should have been the other way around. Anyways, it has been good ive made awesome gains but after watching your videos i have learned of a lot of the things i did incorrectly, including running different anabolics for my first time, running more than 500 mg/ml weekly, not taking an AI, etc. the list goes on. That all being said im coming off a 19 week (also another mistake) and I am wondering the best protocol for post cycle for my personal cycle. From your videos i have gained quite a bit of knowledge but i had some questions relating to my personal shit of where im at. So im on week 19, ran deca for awhile and and coming off winstrol now, am wondering what the best route to getting back to where i need to be naturally. I also was wondering If i could start running HGH right now or if that would interfere with anything i had going with pct? This first cycle was completely unorganized sloppy all things that i shouldn't have done but I am hoping i can come out of it the best that i can. I know your probably busy as hell im posting something similar like this on isarms forums but if you get a second give me a holler back! Thank you for all the videos they have helped immensely. I like your style Bro, Cheers

hgh will not interfere with anything but bro, you have serious issues... did you run anything for prolactin with deca? have you ev er done bloodwork? you better run an 8 week pct man, not just 4 and you best follow the protocol exactly as its written.. you need TWO of these pct stacks...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/50/50/25/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 weeks of MK)
gw-501516 20 mg day

I would follow the exact layout above if you want to recover properly... I wouldn't even want to know what your blood work looks like if I was you, but you need to know where you sit so you can address any issues that aren't necessarily revealing to the naked eye so to speak.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Run the pct that Dylan posted for you, and I hope you learned a valuable lesson from this. This was extremely reckless and abusive. What is your full stats bro?

Thank you Dylan! I very much appreciate the response. As much as i threw my friends under the bus for being ignorant I was equally as ignorant for following suite without doing thorough research first. The conviction of which they spoke and confidence they instilled in me that i was all good was all i needed to hear to get where im at. Im glad i came across your videos. Ill be ordering 2 of those pct sets. from sarmsx. If there is anything else you think i need to do to get my body back to the best that it can im all ears. Cheers. - KCK

Thank you for your follow up. Again, i am a fuckin rookie with all of this, if i could go back 6 months i would change everything unfortanutly this is where im at so im gonna make the best with where i am. I had no idea there was a science behind all of this when i jumped into it it was fuckin stupid of me, and I am studying now as such. What part of my bloodwork do you think is going to be fucked off? Again, Thank you for your response

Run the pct that Dylan posted for you, and I hope you learned a valuable lesson from this. This was extremely reckless and abusive. What is your full stats bro?

I definatly learned a valuable lesson from all this. Thank you for your response. Of all of what i wrote, what part is the most reckless to you? you guys got me all scared that i fucked myself off pretty hard. Im pretty pissed off at myself for blindy believing my friends when they said they knew what was up. The sad thing is, the same friends that got me into this wont listen to me when i show them all this information about what they are doing wrong. there still just blasting deca, tren, whatever the fuck they feel like, drinking all the time taking no AI's.. Im fucking pissed off at myself for not doing more research BEFORE i started this but this is where im at... So appreciate the help and the response although it is not what i wanted to hear, its what i needed. And what do you mean by stats? 30 years old 6'5'' 235 lbs if thats what you were asking... Thanks again

let me know if you have any further questions

Thanks Dylan. I appreciate your responses from all you guys. You all got me a little worried im fucked off. I guess the next thing is im gonna get bloodwork done and go from there. Anything I can do in the meantime you can think of im all about it. I'm getting 2 rounds of your pct but if there is anything else in the meantime you can think im all ears. THank you guys all this is the best information ive gotten from anyone during this whole ride i wish i would have found you guys months ago. -Cheers

Thanks Dylan. I appreciate your responses from all you guys. You all got me a little worried im fucked off. I guess the next thing is im gonna get bloodwork done and go from there. Anything I can do in the meantime you can think of im all about it. I'm getting 2 rounds of your pct but if there is anything else in the meantime you can think im all ears. THank you guys all this is the best information ive gotten from anyone during this whole ride i wish i would have found you guys months ago. -Cheers
did you run anything for prolactin bro?

I didn't run anything for the prolactin unfortanutly. I only ran deca for 3-4 weeks the pip was horrible and i couldn't sleep but i didn't run anything with it. Like i say, i completely fucked off everything till i ran into all your videos and now im here. Thanks again bro

Top Bottom