napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle help

vazanalt

Hey Dylan,

Firstly would like to let you know that your videos have helped me a lot and given me a good knowledge about cycles and PCT.

Some history about me

I'm a men's physique competitor and have been on cycle for over 2 years now. My first cycle was test e and Eq for 12-14 weeks. Then started on with deca durabolin and test e as per my PT for bulk up. Have cycled trenbolone a n prop closer to comp.

Right now I have been off for over 4 months and want to start a cycle soon by end of September for an upcoming comp in March 2018. Could you tell me what's the best cycle to start of with for a clean bulk and then cut down nearly 12 weeks out.

Height: 6 feet
Weight: 89 kgs
Body fat: 13%
Goal: clean bulk n then cut

are you saying you are on trt or have been running cycles continuously for 2 years with no break ? please let me know man...

I did cycle for every 12 weeks and then went off for 12 weeks with pct of nolva, armidex and clomid. I took a decent break after every cycle. As of now I want to compete in March 2018 and would like to know what's the best cycle I can jump on for bulk and then cut accordingly close to the comp.

You want to bulk and cut in the same cycle? How long of a cycle are you planning?

you never took the proper time off man... have you had bloodwork done? time on includes pct... if you ran 12 weeks cycles, then you actually ran 18 week cycle with pct and ester clearance time figured in... not good at all... now you want to run a cycle over 20 weeks... none of this sounds good whatsoever health wise...

I want to bulk firs for atleast 12-16 weeks and then go on a cut cycle for 10 weeks. Cheers
That's entirely too long to be on. You are talking ab0ut 22-26 weeks. That needs to be split into 2 cycles with adequate time off in between

Thanks man. I'll take some more time
Off then
That would be a wise decision bro. Something like two 12 week cycles with the appropriate time in between or you could do a 16 week cycle with the first half adding size, then cleaning up gains and cutting the last half

definitely take time off man... there's no reason to hurt yourself and put that kind of strain on your body

Top Bottom