napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle help

hamaxton

Hey man im 25 years old turning 26 this august. Weighing about 250lbs right now. Im a professional wrestler and have a big try out this summer July 21st. Been lifting since i was 12 so i have a good amount of weight lifting experience and how my body is. Used to be (20-22) shredded but weighed about 215lbs have been completely natural my whole life other than some pre workout but nothing serious. Trying to get cut up and harden for this show need some veins I have the size I'm just too soft for my liking, need some advice. Not wanting to gain size really interested in doing a cycle of winstrol but not sure where to start or what to do. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks Again

you have to use test or you should not use steroids and im certainly not recommending any steroid without test... if you dont want to gain size, you dont even need steroids... sarms would be perfect for you and with the goals you have... you can get a of vascularity, lean muscle, muscle hardening, fat loss, strength and much more...

if you are not familiar with sarms, start with my articles here… https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators
let me know and im happy to help you set up a sarms stack….

Hey man im 25 years old turning 26 this august. Weighing about 250lbs right now. Im a professional wrestler and have a big try out this summer July 21st. Been lifting since i was 12 so i have a good amount of weight lifting experience and how my body is. Used to be (20-22) shredded but weighed about 215lbs have been completely natural my whole life other than some pre workout but nothing serious. Trying to get cut up and harden for this show need some veins I have the size I'm just too soft for my liking, need some advice. Not wanting to gain size really interested in doing a cycle of winstrol but not sure where to start or what to do. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks Again
For the goals you are after you don't even need steroids bro. Besides that you can't run oral steroids without a test base.

Sarms would be perfect for you, and this stack from www.sarmsx.com is exactly what you need for the goal you are after

1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout
1-12 rad140 20mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later

Pct

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Top Bottom