napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle help

moodim4

Hello Dylan,, I'm 85 kgs 178cms,, I want to Build body like athlete or model, not like bodyBuilder,, lean and clean muscle, so I need steroids cycle for bulking as well as cutting in my cycle.

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

Hello Dylan,, I'm 85 kgs 178cms,, I want to Build body like athlete or model, not like bodyBuilder,, lean and clean muscle, so I need steroids cycle for bulking as well as cutting in my cycle.

You need to post your full stats, goals, and experience before we can advise you on anything

Does anyone do any freakin' research AT ALL?

You need to post your COMPLETE stats;

Weight
Body fat % DO NOT GUESS
Years of training
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Be honest; don't write what you think we want to hear

Also; read this:

https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...w-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

I been going about this all wrong. Im gonna start looking in magazines for what i wanna look like then go take steroids to look like that. Why go to the gym or eat right or do anything. Ill just take steroids and voila ill be an instant model smdh

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom