napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle help

jeerters

Hello Dylan.
Thank you for all the information that you give us on how to do thing the best and safe way. I'm currently on Tren E 200, Sustanon 250, and masteron prop 100. I've been running Sus and Tren for 12 weeks and added Masteron 4 weeks ago. Is it a good idea to add EQ to all that or should I drop the Tren if I add EQ. My size. 6'1" - 214lbs and I'm 43 years young.

Hello Dylan.
Thank you for all the information that you give us on how to do thing the best and safe way. I'm currently on Tren E 200, Sustanon 250, and masteron prop 100. I've been running Sus and Tren for 12 weeks and added Masteron 4 weeks ago. Is it a good idea to add EQ to all that or should I drop the Tren if I add EQ. My size. 6'1" - 214lbs and I'm 43 years young.
bro, please stop using steroids... you are being very reckless... you can't just keep adding things like that, especially eq... that needs to be ran a MINIMUM of 16 weeks... do you think you can just stay on cycle forever without any break? you are going to learn a very very difficult lesson if you do not get it together...

What's your Body fat?

Training history?

Have you cycled b4?

Hello Dylan.

For as long as you've been on, it doesn't make sense to add EQ now. You have to be nearing the end of your cycle anyways. What exactly is your cycle experience?

Top Bottom