napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle help

josomyt

Hey Dylan,
Love your videos, man. They helped me make a decision on what gear to run and really made me feel more comfortable with everything. Just wanted to run my cycle by you and make sure it looks good to you as a first cycle.
31 years old, working out daily for 3 years. 5'8" 180lbs, 12%Bf At least 2600 calories a day, stay away from fats, keep potassium and sodium in check, blah blah.
I'm running dbol at 35mg a day for 5 weeks and I'm in my second week. I have some test prop, but only enough to pin 100mg eod for 3 weeks. Is it worth it to start running it in my second week of dbol so I still end at the same time?
I've heard it isn't worth running for less than 5 weeks, but it seems like bro science.
Btw, my PCT is Nolvadex and clomid starting 3 days after last pin for 3 weeks.

No, it looks horrendous as a 1st (or any cycle)

You also seem very nonchalant in your post, prepare for the responses you're going to get.

You need to post your COMPLETE stats;

Weight
Body fat % PLEASE DO NOT GUESS
Years of training
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Be honest; don't write what you think we want to hear

Also; read this:

https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...w-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

No oral only cycles!! Pin the prop and get some more. You could pin 50mg every other day and that would be sufficient. Wheres you ai? Obviously you did no research by ur statement that it seems like bro science to run test as a base for d bol. Test should b in every single cycle.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Bro if you have no IA your estrogen gonna blow up on you and you'll end up with way worse issued like bitch titties......

bro, this is just horrible and such a mess... please just stop this madness right now... you are going to be a complete mess after this is over and you are not going to be running any other cycles... please stop... top to bottom this is all wrong... you have planned this like an elementary student planning a PTA meeting... just stop please!

This is a very bad horrible cycle from top to bottom. You never run dbol or any oral by itself without test, and wgere is your AI?

Top Bottom