napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle Guidancde

atomtitan

Hey all,
So I am looking to fine tune my cycle prior to starting. I've done a few previous cycles.

Stats:
30yoa
5'8
210lbs
15% bf (DR approved number)

I did up my caloric intake I am at 2650 calories, high protein, low carbs (I mean low) and medium fats. I do take multivits and other stuff. I workout 6 days a week, 3 of which are 30min-1hr of cardio, I also play basketball with the guys at the local gym.

Cycle: 12 weeks.
1-12: Test P 1.25mg EOD
4-12: Tren Ace .75mg EOD
4-12: Caber .25 Tues/Thurs
1-12: Arimidex .5 eod
6-12: Anavar 60-100 mg ed Depending on costs

PCT: Clomid and Nolvadex wks 14-18

I know they say to take GW with tren but I assume the caber does the same. I can remove caber since I already have GW on hand. I also have been looking at the Andromix, 50mg test p, 50mg tren a, 50mg mast. I thought of using that as well but hard to find any cycle logs of it.

Last edited:
Am I reading that right? Anavar for 12 weeks? You cant run an oral for 12 weeks if you expect to keep from going into liver failure. Maximum time would be half that

theres a huge difference between 13-16.. post a picture and we can help.. i hope that anavar time is a typo because thats DOULBE the amount of time you should use it

yes your body fat is definitely too high right now to be using steroids... sarms are an option for you but definitely not steroids

I'm taking a cycle to help prevent muscle loss during my caloric deficit. I'm under 1100 calories a day. What SARMs are you thinking I should take?

if your under 1100 calories and your body fat is that high, there's clearly issues... you are likely under eating and slowing your metabolism

My diet is not jacked up man. I just started a paleo diet last week to start getting my body in the motions of things. Im not expecting to lose 10 lbs in a week. I just need some guidance on the cycle and or sarms.

okay bud, i guess eating less than most females is not jacked up... thats fine, im not going to argue with you since you seem to know more about it... heres a sarms cutting stack... you do whatever you want and change it however you want because im also sure you know better

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20
gw-501516 20 mg day

Under 1100 cals a day????

What's a typical day of meals look like?

bro 3 leafs of iceberg lettuce is nothing , 3 cups of green beans that's very low , 12 egg whites is ~45g of protein (220 cals) , how da faq you survive with this? and you even workout and wanna run peds? i highly suggest you educate yourself on how to diet properly...

Last edited:
bro 3 leafs of iceberg lettuce is nothing , 3 cups of green beans that's very low , 12 egg whites is ~45g of protein (220 cals) , how da faq you survive with this? and you even workout and wanna run peds? i highly suggest you educate yourself on how to diet properly...

That was a joke bruh ... atomtitan is the one asking the initial and subsequent questions ... just adding some levity to the thread!

If you want to screw around then this is not the board for you. If you want solid advice..... Post what your real diet is. You're trying everybody's patience.

1100 cals per day? how the hell are you able to workout on that or even function. Id feel like absolute shit. My Ex was 115 lbs and ate more than that...

Top Bottom