bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle evaluation SARMS+HGH+PROP TEST 12 WEEKS

rodrigomp10

- Age 22

- Height 5'6

- Weight 160LBS

- Fat percentage (BF): 15-17%

- Training time: 1 year and a half

- Objective: body recomposition, put lean mass as the minimum fat, or perhaps keeping my BF

- Structure of the cycle:

HGH 3UI DURING THE WHOLE YEAR
1-12 Testosterone propianate 25mg 1 day on, 1 day off
1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

TPC
11-15 N2GENERATE
11-15 Ostarine mk-2866 20mg day

13-16 clomid 50/25/25/25
13-16 tamoxifen 40/20/20/10
gw-501516 20mg day

WHAT DO U GUYS THINK, IS IT GOOD? IS TEST PROP THE BEST OPTION? THANK YOU

Diet during the cycle: I thought of something around 2 grams of protein per lbs (yes high protein) moderate carbohydrates and very low carb, something like ketogenic diet, which I have been practicing for the last few months, which is the suggestion of How about the diet?

My body now:
1.jpg

Last edited:
It's hard to see that picture but I think you're probably less body fat than you have estimated.

However there is no way shape or form you should be using steroids.

Too young.
Too inexperienced.

You got to pay your dues for another few years at least. And MANY years b4 GH.

You've got a good base going no need to mess it up.

22 yrs old... NO NO NO you can use steroids that young you will do damage that is not reversible and long term... You are looking for the easy way out.. at that age you still have a shit ton of natural potential and need to tab that first and only one year of training??? COM'ON guy that nothing ..work harder train harder

i understand what you guys are saying, if I do that cycle is a low dose test (maybe i will take that test out), and i saw that hgh dont have that many side effects or it does?

i understand what you guys are saying, if I do that cycle is a low dose test (maybe i will take that test out), and i saw that hgh dont have that many side effects or it does?
You dont even need GH at your age and experience level. I'm not sure what you're expecting from it but for you it's a waste of money.

You shpuodnt be using steroids at your age either. You need to be older and have a better base built

noone is going to recommend steroids or hgh at your age brother, its very very poor decision making and you will end up learning a lesson and not a good one...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom