napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle Dbol or anavar

kahaleeds

Hey how are you? I have been following all of your videos and I appreciate all the info that you have shared 😀 I have been working out for awhile I had stopped in between then went for a year about 5-6 days a week I want to put on some size my friends recommended Dbol or anavar and after watching your videos and info you gave I'm not sure which one to take first or if I shouldn't at all if you could please help me out on this I'm almost 32 years old just incase if that matters thanks

Full stats experience etc....
You don’t want to run an oral only cycle. Anavar isn’t generally used in bulking cycles. The actual experts can take it from here

Hey how are you? I have been following all of your videos and I appreciate all the info that you have shared [emoji3] I have been working out for awhile I had stopped in between then went for a year about 5-6 days a week I want to put on some size my friends recommended Dbol or anavar and after watching your videos and info you gave I'm not sure which one to take first or if I shouldn't at all if you could please help me out on this I'm almost 32 years old just incase if that matters thanks[/

You definitely don’t want to do just an oral cycle... it would be a complete waste.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First cycle is always test only and test is always the base to all cycles. You don't want to run oral only cycles. We need your full stats and experience.

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

Top Bottom