napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle critiques please

nashaborten

What’s up everyone! Created my account a few years ago and have been doing a lot of reading since. I just read all the stickies at the beginning of the forum so I’ll do my best to help you guys help me. You guys were very specific about “no such thing as TMI” so I’ll give you my life story and hopefully get the guidance I seek. I’m 38 years old, 5’10”, 185 pounds, 10% bf. I’m in week 8 of 12 of my summer cut right now and everything is on track to make it to the 7-8% goal. Training experience started in junior high and over the years my knowledge and experience have evolved over time. My nutrition is the best its ever been in my life as we all know the physique we desire is built through proper training, nutrition, and recovery. I eat nothing that doesn’t get weighed and tracked on MyFitnessPal. I am consistently combing through my nutrition making sure my macros and micros are in check as well as interchanging my foods to obtain the best digestion possible to absorb my nutrients. I emphasize my nutrition because I wasted a lot of time, money, and cycles figuring that mine fucking sucked. In my twenties I was reckless and stupid and thought the only thing that mattered was training and supplements/PED’s. My PED background is, 1 pro hormone cycle, 2 test E cycles, 1 SARM cycle, and 2 tren ace cycles. A year and a half ago I started medically prescribed TRT which is currently at 100mg/week without an AI because my estrogen stays in range at that dose. So I am planning a blast/cycle and would like to hear your thoughts if I have a good plan or if I’m all fucked up and where I should make the appropriate changes. I realize bodybuilding is a marathon not a sprint so this is 1 of many miles towards my end goal which is to someday make it to 205 pounds at 8-10%. My goal for this bulk cycle is just that, to build most muscle with least amount of fat I can.

My cycle proposal is 24 weeks. Weeks 1-12 AAS and 13-24 is SARMS.
Week 1-4 dbol 30mg ED
Week 1-4 Dylan’s cycle support ED
Week 1-12 test e 500mg/week
Week 1-12 aromasin 12.5mg EOD
Start of week 13 resume TRT dose
Week 13+14 aromasin 12.5 E4D
Week 13-24 LGD-4033 10mg ED
Week 13-24 RAD-140 20mg ED
Week 13-24 S4 50mg split dose 25/25 ED

So assuming this is a good plan to put on as much quality size as possible I have a few questions. I understand weeks 1-4 I am going to have serious estrogen conversion happening. I have aromasin and arimidex on hand. I have enough aromasin but if I can I’d rather get rid of the arimidex. If I feel 12.5 aromasin EOD is not enough what would you guys recommend as the next adjustment to increase AI during weeks 1-4? Can I combine aromasin and arimidex?

Thanks for hearing me out guys and I look forward to all your responses.

Yeah man worst case scenario you might have to alter your aromasin dose a little, but no reason at all to have arimadex

Yeah man worst case scenario you might have to alter your aromasin dose a little, but no reason at all to have arimadex
Thanks RickRock. On a previous Test E 500/week cycle 12.5 aromasin eod kept me in range. I’ve never run a dbol kick before so how will I know if 12.5 eod is keeping both compounds in check? If it’s not what would the next aromasin adjustment be?

you can tell through bloodwork, which you should be doing pre, mid and post cycle as well as through common side effects... water retention, gyno onset etc.. if that begins then take 12.5 mg every day instead of every other day

you can tell through bloodwork, which you should be doing pre, mid and post cycle as well as through common side effects... water retention, gyno onset etc.. if that begins then take 12.5 mg every day instead of every other day
Thanks Dylan. That’s the one thing never made sense to me. If my dbol ends week 4 but mid cycle bloods aren’t until week 6 that’s a little late to be making adjustments. So basically I have to read my body then make the AI adjustment if necessary.

Top Bottom