napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle critique/help

xandermar

Hey bro I just want some critique and your opinion of the cycle I'm planning to run. I've never touched AAS, I've only used SARMS in the past and they worked well. I'm now gonna run MENT by itself. I know your view on it but just bear with me I really don't want to run testosterone with it, I've read on plenty of forums that by itself it works well. Idk if you've heard of premier research labs but they're fairly new and they're on anabolic minds forums and it's legit stuff, talked to a few guys that have ordered from there. I purchased all my stuff from there, 2 bottles of MENT that are dosed at 20mg/ML with 30ML per bottle. I plan on starting 20mg everyday for the first week, then depending how that feels upping the dose to 40mg a day dosed twice a day the second week or 3rd week. But I don't plan on going over 40mg a day. I will not run it over 6 weeks, just from 4-6 weeks. I will be taking anastrozole with it, half a ml every other day. That's all. For PCT I will be running clomifen citrate, clomid. The bottle has 50mg/ML and 30ML total. So do you think 50/50/50/50 would be good? Or tone it down to 50/50/25/25? Thanks again. Little bit about me, I'm 21 and 6ft and 180lb at around 9% BF. 315x3 bench PR, 365x6 squat PR, 405x8 DL. Pretty good shape, hope to close in on 195 after this cycle manatining low BF.

you dont run ment on a first cycle... thats just very very unwise and im trying to be as polite about it as i can... im not advising that at all... sorry man but i want nothing to do with that

Alright bro.. thanks anyways. I really just wanted some advice, my stuff is supposed to arrive in 2-3 days and I can't return it. I'll do a lot more research on it myself & try to decide on that.. I will be dosing it low to start bro, seeing how I react to it. Anything funny and I'm off the cycle.

mmm....so if you made a mistake and ordered cynide...would you run it anyway because you could not return it?
Your lack of rational reasoning is astonishing

Didn't really mean it that way bro.. I'm just saying I don't want a good cycle to go to waste. I don't plan on starting it till I'm 100% sure I can do it safely. I'm still reading up on it but I do hope to be able to run it.. I just wanted some legit advice through here.

mmm....so if you made a mistake and ordered cynide...would you run it anyway because you could not return it?
Your lack of rational reasoning is astonishing

He'd do all the research. Then still run it anyway.

Didn't really mean it that way bro.. I'm just saying I don't want a good cycle to go to waste. I don't plan on starting it till I'm 100% sure I can do it safely. I'm still reading up on it but I do hope to be able to run it.. I just wanted some legit advice through here.

Well you got it!

I hope you'll change your mind, these guys are really knowledgeable and if they say don't do it.....

Save it.. your first cycle should be just testosterone 350mg / week
You can use it later

I guess I can save it and wait.. I'm just honestly not trying to mess with needles...... not comfortable with it, never been, don't mean to sound like a b**ch but it's the truth. That's why I was pretty excited w this oral MENT.

You can't do oral only cycles, at all, ever.
You always need testosterone base for AAS.

If you're not comfortable with needles, you could always consider SARMs.
You'll get the same results minus all the negative effects with a strong SARMs stack

you have already been told by the guru himself....IT'S NOT A GOOD CYCLE FOR YOU...can't be any plainer than that

also while you are doing all that "research".....see what the experts say about fucking up your HPTA before it's fully developed...sorry but you are too young to use any steroid safely

AND Ment is the heaviest at messing with your hormones...it was developed for long term birth control...some guys take months to recover

Last edited:
To be honest you shouldn't be using any type of steroid at all at your age. You're way too young, and this whole MENT solo thing is just flat out stupid.

you just dont get it man... seriously... im not up for it today or at all... i try too fucking hard... just do it man and deal with the consequences on your own.. im soooo sooo tired of people that think they know more that have no experience... so you just go for it but please, when you have issues, dont come back about it... good luck, i tried

Can you at least tell me what you mean bro?? Like I know u know ur shit better than anyone. I'm not sure what the consequences will be, so tell me bro.. I don't want to be coming back for that. You guys have almost scared me enough not to cycle it, but I want to know why. I'm also aware of the prolactin and what it does.. so I'll be getting some pramipexole as well if I do go with it.. but if I don't get it what is it man? I really am willing to listen.. it'll end up sitting on my counter top for a while now.. until I decide what to do with it.

thats just it... YOU DONT KNOW WTF your doing... you dont use something that strong on a first cycle... you dont eve know what prolactin is... im not going to sit here for 10 hours and try to educate you to do something you have no business using... MENT is one of the strongest steroids you can use... you tell me dude, do you think its wise to INTRODUCE your body to that? it converts to estrogen at such a high rate, many cannot even stay on it... YOU DONT EVEN KNOW IF YOUR ESTROGEN SENSITIVE YET MAN.. you dont get it bro... you are jumping in the deep end when you cant even touch the floor in shallow water...

Alright bro.. I really appreciate your advice. You got a point, I will hold it off for now.. I clearly need to do a lot more research.. I just maybe thought having cycled SARMS would've been enough to introduce MENT. But I was wrong. Thank you. Another thing though.. sorry if it's a stupid question but I really have no idea. Does this stuff ever expire? Like can I hold it and take it in like a year? Or 2? Or should I try selling it.

Alright bro.. I really appreciate your advice. You got a point, I will hold it off for now.. I clearly need to do a lot more research.. I just maybe thought having cycled SARMS would've been enough to introduce MENT. But I was wrong. Thank you. Another thing though.. sorry if it's a stupid question but I really have no idea. Does this stuff ever expire? Like can I hold it and take it in like a year? Or 2? Or should I try selling it.

If you keep it away from sunlight and in a dark temperature controlled environment, it will be good for many years without degradation

just store it in a cool, dry place and it will definitely last... you need SEVERAL steroid cycles before you would even consider using it

Top Bottom