napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle criticism wanted + advice on pct.

Gene

Hi everyone,

I am looking at the following cycle, with my goals to increase power and fitness while not gaining weight to stay within weight category.

Total cycle length - 6 Weeks.

Compounds and dosages used:

Test suspension: 40mg/day.
GW501516: 20mg/day (10 AM/10 PM).
Oral Turinabol: 20mg/day.

HCG at 250 IU EOD, for the last 2 weeks.
Arimidex on hand in case of any flares.

Source is good, my Tbol will not be Dbol.

Blood work to be done pre-during-post to manage recovery etc.
Now, as for PCT... Will I get away with just Clomid alone at 50/50/25/25 (mg/day - 4 weeks)?

Any criticism/recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Gene.

bro, come on with the test suspension for 6 weeks... that s ridiculous now especially to say you dont want to gain weight with it and what exactly is the point in running tbol at 20 mg per day aside from NONE... i would never recommend any of this...

Test suspension is the most readily available test on the market and therefore provides 100% of the active hormone. Here are the issues I see:

1. If done properly TNE can provide rapid muscle and weight gain as well as horrendous strength increases.
*** Issue: regulation of consistent levels in the blood stream. Estrogen conversion, AI dosing possibly. 40mg ed? That dose makes no sense whatsoever and will yield zero benefit imo... all you' achieve is suppressing your test production capabilities.

2. Tbol and 20mg a day... unless you are a super responder that will do slightly less than nothing. Yeah, yeah websites will tell you 2.5 - 10mg for medical usage to prevent muscle wasting, or 15 - 30mg as a beginner cycle, BUT tbol is slow acting in regards to visible effect. The physiological affect you encounter would be minimal and potentially measurable by a margin of single digit percentage of increase. Revamp this seriously and lose the Arimedex for Aromasin.

"Now, as for PCT... Will I get away with just Clomid alone at 50/50/25/25 (mg/day - 4 weeks)?"

I just don't get it......why in hell would you want to "just get away" with a half assed PCT protocol...when you can do a proper PCT and give yourself the best chance of recovery......ridiculous!

Top Bottom