napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle For College Football Player

LiftingisFun

Hey guys,

I'm 6'1 and weigh 223lbs currently and I play linebacker. I have been lifting steadily for 8 years and I'm turning 21 in June. I have ran two cycles previously at the age of 16 and also when I was 18. (Dumb decision I know) They were both at low dosages though. The first was 150mg of test cypionate injected once a week for 10 weeks, and the second was 250mg of test cyp once a week for 12 weeks with Nolvadex for PCT. The latest cycle I ran was sarms (mk-677,GW) and I gained about 10lbs. So, now I am ready to do a bulking cycle but anything above 2 month detection time is out of the question. I was thinking test prop with possibly Nilevar and I am also going to be taking mk-677 and GW with this cycle. I have 5 months before testing time (beginning of the season) so fire away with the best cycles for me. I am currently 223lbs with 15% body fat and my ideal goal is to get to 235 lbs and be around 12% body fat. I gain muscle relatively well but have some trouble shedding fat. My diet during this cycle will be 75% clean. I understand that I am underrage but I look a lot older than I am plus the two previous cycles went smoothly. Save the "do not do steroids, you are too young" talk please. I have been playing football all my life and I feel that this is necessary to take me to the next level and I feel that I will regret it if I do not do everything possible to achieve it.

Fire away

Last edited:
Im sure your gonna do it any ways but dam, your way to young and you can hurt yourself if you already haven't. My recommendation is to stop now. Your endocrine system can get so jacked up you may end up ruining your body. I hope your not wanting children some day.

Holy guacamole. Gear at the age of 16? :O Dude, don't play Bostin loyd with your life

Seriously man, I been to medical school. Pray you haven't hurt yourself already and quite the gear. Plus if you get tested you can get thrown out of school. This day and age your gonna need that degree.

If you need steroids to be competitive at the collegiate level ( you didn't mention what division) then you really don't have a future in football.

Fire away with what you dumb ass….do us all a favor and just bow out of this forum right now before you get banned for trolling.

Test Enanthate
Deca Durabolin
Equipoise and
SARMs is what you need.

They'll never detect those... promise. [emoji6]

Just joking. Those are some of the ones with long detection times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well bro, considering your age, I am not going to recommend steroids to you. I don't condone it and I won't support it. Besides that you'll be fucked on testing with most steroids on detection times anyways. Sarms are your best option here, by far. Also having a 75% clean diet isn't going to cut it, if you want to drop any bodyfat especially.

For the goals you have, I'd go with the ultra Recomp stack. Perfect for your goals if you get that diet dialed in

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/ultra-recomp-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

If you play with fire you WILL eventually get burned. I don't have to tell you but now-a-days the NCAA is not an organization you want to mess with. You say you're 21 which means you most likely a senior and have maybe two more seasons at best (if you red shirted).. why in Hod's name would you want to jeapordize your lady few seasons?? Take some time and think this through before you make a mistake that you will regret for the rest of your life! Not to mention the fact that you're way too young to be messing with steroids. I think Rickrock said it best... IF you're going to do anything do sarms... trust me bro every decision you make in life comes with a consequence... the consequence can be good or bad but there is a consequence... hopefully you take the advice of all the people on this forum and you decide not to mess with steroids at your age.

Honestly man, I personally wouldn't chance getting caught up. I'd also recommend saving that money you'd spend on a cycle and putting it towards taking care of your child that will be here soon.

Top Bottom