PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Appetite stimulants?

Appetite stimulants?

Hi everyone. I am trying to maximize the gains I might make on a simple sarm run of ostabolic. I am 5'6", 155 lbs and I try to get 2500-3000 calories on a 40C/30P/30F nutrition plan. That is maintenance to a 500 surplus for me.

My problem is that I have never been a big eater and I power through as many of those 2500-3000 calories a day as I can but sometimes I am just not hungry at all and I end up either in a caloric deficit for that day or I eat random things to get as close as i can to the lower end. Spreading cream cheese on bbq pork rinds or downing big glasses of Fairlife chocolate milk are not exactly my ideas of "clean" intake.

My question is if anyone knows of any supplements to increase appetite/hunger? My online research hasn't yielded anything useful and I thought I might ask here since well, most of us here are trying to gain muscle.

I do not want to take up smoking MJ but other than that I am pretty open to suggestions.

Thanks in advance for any ideas,
    J

GHRP-6 which is a research peptide notorious for stimulating appetite. PM me for where to acquire real GHRP-6. Peptides are often faked.

Mk677 is pretty damn effective as well. I have to stop myself from eating a full sized meal as a midnight snack.

Marijuana..

I've heard ghrp-6 stimulates hunger like crazy but are you wanting something natural?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaacyn71 View Post
    Hi everyone. I am trying to maximize the gains I might make on a simple sarm run of ostabolic. I am 5'6", 155 lbs and I try to get 2500-3000 calories on a 40C/30P/30F nutrition plan. That is maintenance to a 500 surplus for me.

My problem is that I have never been a big eater and I power through as many of those 2500-3000 calories a day as I can but sometimes I am just not hungry at all and I end up either in a caloric deficit for that day or I eat random things to get as close as i can to the lower end. Spreading cream cheese on bbq pork rinds or downing big glasses of Fairlife chocolate milk are not exactly my ideas of "clean" intake.

My question is if anyone knows of any supplements to increase appetite/hunger? My online research hasn't yielded anything useful and I thought I might ask here since well, most of us here are trying to gain muscle.

I do not want to take up smoking MJ but other than that I am pretty open to suggestions.

Thanks in advance for any ideas,
    J
    MK-677 is very effctive for many people to increase appetite. You also get the added benefit of lean mass gains and fat loss as well from the higher Natural GH output. I've been on it for several months now and it's gret stuff.

You just want to make sure you get your MK-677 from a high quality source because it's the most faked sarm out there. Www.sarmsx.com is the highest quality of MK-677 you will find guaranteed

Thanks for the replies. BraedenB, natural would be great and if you know of anything, please let me know. I am actually looking at all ideas because long term I would like to slowly gain as much lean mass as I can, just a slow and steady growing, for like, ever, would be great, . Taking a look at info. on 677 and ghrp-6.

Let me know if you have any other questions bud

There was a product called like "black hole" or "dark hole" something like that and it was supposed to stimulate appetite. It was at a nutrition store in my city, I guarantee if you google a supplement to increase your appetite you'll find it. There are many that say they work but I have not tried any as my issue is eating too much hahaha. I love food.

Thanks Bro, I will take a look.