napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle check

Kylar2127

I’m about to start a new cycle in a few weeks. I’m 6’ about 235lbs, about 12% body fat probably. 30 years old. Ive ran 5-6 cycles in the last 3 years. I’ve never ran EQ before, just seeing if anyone has any advice on improving my cycle. My diet is really good, meal prepped food all but maybe 2 meals a week.

700 mgs test E/wk
700 mgs EQ/week
210 mgs tren200 blend/wk

I’m really trying to take it kind of easy on this cycle so I’m keeping the tren low, hopefully I’ll be able to sleep with it so low.

I also plan on frontloading the EQ and adding an extra 300 mgs to my first four injections, so the first week I’ll be around 1900.

Pct will be nolva, clomid, and some SARMs.
What kind of AI would be best with this? I take aromasin a few times a week but I need to be more careful about the AIs and the caber.

i would increase the tren dose to 250-300 and lower the test dose to 350-400. aromasin 12.5 mg e2d is the starting point.You may only need b6 with that dose of tren but caber on hand is always useful. Frontloading eq is quite pointless ... run the test & EQ for 16 weeks and tren for for 10-12 weeks max

test does is way too high... completely unnecessary... i would drop it to 350-400 and bump tren to at least 300.. no need to front load eq either but thats up to you... i always prefer aromasin but bloodwork is how you dial it in...

Agreed on lowering the test & no need to frontload the eq.

700 mg of test a week is not taking it easy.

Agreed on lowering the test & no need to frontload the eq.

700 mg of test a week is not taking it easy.

Top Bottom