napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle to boost VO2max

Goinguphill

Hello,

I am a cyclist that is intrested in going up hills as fast as possible usually the climbs range from 1-9mins so Vo2max and weight are crucial.

I am currently 67kg at about 13 percent body fat having had time off training and enjoying myself too much.

Last season when it came to hill climbs which is usualy around october i was 58-60kg and around 6% body fat all natural so i dont have too much trouble loosing weight.

I am currently working on my endurance and building up a good base and have been using 20mg Gw-501516 for a week so far and have been loving it my recovery has been amazing and can train a lot harder.

I was wondering what other options are out there to increase Vo2max later in my training as the efforts will be over threshold.

I have heard good things about Beta Alanine for Vo2Max and also itpp.

Cheers

Sr9009 is the perfct thing to add here. It will also boost your VO2 Max and increase endurance. The synergy between GW and sr9009 is excellent and I'm sure you'll love the combo

1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

gw501516 will boost vo2max more than anything you can run... rick gave you the exact layout you should go with...

Sr9009 is the perfct thing to add here. It will also boost your VO2 Max and increase endurance. The synergy between GW and sr9009 is excellent and I'm sure you'll love the combo

1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

Cheers for the advice SR-9009 looks great i just did a little bit of research has anyone done any Vo2max or FTP tests to see the results?

ive just based it on my ability to run longer distances so much easier and breaking thresholds i was stuck at for years... that pretty much sums it up

ive just based it on my ability to run longer distances so much easier and breaking thresholds i was stuck at for years... that pretty much sums it up

Cheers looking forward to tying it out and getting some serious training in will be interesting to see if I break and power pbs this year as I was training like a lunatic last year doing 20h weeks and 1000tss all natural though. I bet I could get some crazy gains if I manage a similar schedule on the cycle suggested.

Cheers looking forward to tying it out and getting some serious training in will be interesting to see if I break and power pbs this year as I was training like a lunatic last year doing 20h weeks and 1000tss all natural though. I bet I could get some crazy gains if I manage a similar schedule on the cycle suggested.

Absolutely bro!

I have used GW and it is incredible. As a measurement, if you can run a 6:30 mile, if you train natural you could probably improve to a low 6, say a 610 or so in 1 to2 months. My experience has been you could lower to under 6:00 in 1 to 2 months or training with GW and the workouts are not as difficult. I would also throw in Sr9009 I have used but did not track it as well, but I will run a SR only cylce this year, probably this summer. I would also use MK 677 to assist in recovery.

I have used GW and it is incredible. As a measurement, if you can run a 6:30 mile, if you train natural you could probably improve to a low 6, say a 610 or so in 1 to2 months. My experience has been you could lower to under 6:00 in 1 to 2 months or training with GW and the workouts are not as difficult. I would also throw in Sr9009 I have used but did not track it as well, but I will run a SR only cylce this year, probably this summer. I would also use MK 677 to assist in recovery.

Yer i have been using it for a week and its crazy i love how quickly i recover from workouts that would usualy require a days rest.

I am starting SR9009 tommrow and going to be using both for prob 8 weeks then take 3 weeks off.

Yer i have been using it for a week and its crazy i love how quickly i recover from workouts that would usualy require a days rest.

I am starting SR9009 tommrow and going to be using both for prob 8 weeks then take 3 weeks off.
Sounds good brother. It will only get better

keep us updated on your results...

So this week i did 2 back to back sweetspot workouts where i do 1 hour at sweetspot in one long interval usualy these are pretty killer early into a season especially after the lack of training post accident.

Today i took it easy as i want to make sure i get decent recovery but wanted to do one hard effort just to see what it was like managed 500watts for 2 minutes which is near my PB last year when i was training 20 hours a week.
I wish my HR monitor didnt break this week because the effort didnt really feel taxing and afterwards i managed to get straight back into tempo and usualy i would be feeling sick and out of breath after such an intense effort.

When i start doing some proper Vo2Max intervals later this year things are going to get intresting.

I have some ITPP coming next week which i am looking forward to trying out.

ITPP is okay not near as good as the GW.

SR is good and works but have to dose frequently.

Honestly I found a combo of GW and HGH is the perfect combo for recovery and increased VO2.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Honestly I found a combo of GW and HGH is the perfect combo for recovery and increased VO2.

Did my first 100mg of ITPP today but it is a receovery day for me so no cycling apart from my comute to work going to do another 100mg tommrow and then the same for sunday, monday and tuesday.
From what i researched it lasts the same amount as RBC in the body so i will just do about 300mg one day a week as maintanace.

I tried Beta Aline but took too much asnd hated the pins and needles feeling so will just use it for 6 weeks closer to my peak performances.

HGH looks intresting for recovery but my training isnt super hard this early in the season so will do more research and consider it later this year.

Still drinking beer, eating pizza and partying as training is easy for me early season but going to get proper on it after a couple of months i can imagine GW being amazing for bodybuilders cutting my legs are insane atm.

that is a mean combo, absolutely right!

Top Bottom