napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle for beginners

vazeres

I was given this gear cycle to follow as my first one ever, I would like to here your thoughts on it good or bad. My biggest concern is the length because of consistency. Thank you in advance
16 weeks
1mL sust every Monday or micro dose .7ml. m/w/f
Proviron 25mg twice a day
Tbol 10mg twice a day
Arimidex 1mg Wednesday

What are your cycle goals, cycle and training experience, current body fat %, etc.

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% off
PM for link to order

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

I apologize for the vague question “I said first cycle ever” but I’ll try to be as specific as possible. I’m 5”10, 206 lbs. 29 years old, body fat 17-18% no cycle experience this will be the very first time on any gear. I have moderate training experience, I work out at least 5 times a week because i have to maintain fitness standards due to my job. As far as Goals while using any gear are to increase performance. ( strength, speed ) I don’t care for huge muscles I would rather have the athletic build. Quick background couple years ago during a overseas tour I got hit by a car bomb and my knees suffer some damage ( torn lateral meniscus on both, and some damaged cartilage) doc. Said I would never run again but I’ve accomplish that on my own now I just want something to help me push to the next level.

Your body fat is a bit too high to safely use AAS yet, and you should really get it down to 15% or preferably lower first. Right now, sarms would be a really good option for you though. Esarms has some top notch products and prebuilt stacks for all your cycle needs at https://www.esarms.com

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% off
PM for link to order

you need to get your body fat down in the 12-13 range before you run any steroid... i would consider looking at sarms to start with... that would be a much better option and help to get you moving in that direction at a much more rapid rate

Any recommendations ??? And thank you for the advice I was reaching out to another group and I sent them the same info and that’s what they suggested. Also I’ve been watching your videos and you suggest to start with test can I start on that now or should I wait ???

bro, i literally just said no steroids until your body fat is down and then you reply asking me about running test? come on bro... i literally just wrote it for you to NOT use them right now..

you can get this sarms stack at esarms.com

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition

Mini Pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition
GW-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom