napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle and back issues

remodeling

Hey Mr Dylan I'm a big fan of your videos , I find more information from your videos then anywhere else , I know your not a doctor and any information is for educational purposes . I'm twenty six years old and I have a hurt neck and a hurt back from car injuries. I cannot do squats or deadlifts , so I don't Evan attempt those. I recently did my first cycle which included sust 250 , and nandrolone 250. I went from lifting forty five pound dumbelss on a bench to now lifting eighties , my leg press went from four hundreds pounds to over nine hundred pounds . My chiropractor is extremely happy with my progress and my neck and back are getting back to normal. I was doing a shot once a week , 1 cc of the sust and .5 cc of deca and this has worked extremely well for me . I have one shot left in my cycle . What should I take afterwards to balance my body back out , such as Clomid or something along those lines and Also how long should I wait to run another cycle . I know your not a doctor but I would really appreciate your input beacuse you have what seems to be the most Knowledge In these matters.

I should also mention that I've had these injuries since I was twenty one and I am just now showing progress in getting my neck and back fixed, I have never felt this good since before my wreck, and the x rays show that I am improving at alarming rates.

are you telling me that you ran a cycle and have no clue about pct whatsoever? how old are you? you have one shot left? bro this is just terrible and basically breaking one of the first rules of running a cycle which is to actually have a clue what you are doing and to have EVERYTHING ON HAND before you ever start...

Yessir that is correct , the reason I ran a cycle is beacuse of the pain I'm in when I try to workout, since I ran the cycle my neck has went from a 8 % curve to a 20 % which is tremendous transformation , thanks to my chiropractor , if I put in a order now with my guy I could have my pct within a week, I have watched your videos on pct but when I try to order all that my guy tells me all I really need is some Clomid and novadex . I am twenty six years old , but have done testrone before cause when I was young my father would inject me with steriods beacuse he wanted to "toughen" me up but he never had anything for pct. I didn't evan know anything about pct until i found yiur videos. I'm very grateful you took the time to respond to me . I'm ready to order my pct just wanted your advice on what I should get . And how long should I wait to run another cycle.

Yessir that is correct , the reason I ran a cycle is beacuse of the pain I'm in when I try to workout, since I ran the cycle my neck has went from a 8 % curve to a 20 % which is tremendous transformation , thanks to my chiropractor , if I put in a order now with my guy I could have my pct within a week, I have watched your videos on pct but when I try to order all that my guy tells me all I really need is some Clomid and novadex . I am twenty six years old , but have done testrone before cause when I was young my father would inject me with steriods beacuse he wanted to "toughen" me up but he never had anything for pct. I didn't evan know anything about pct until i found yiur videos. I'm very grateful you took the time to respond to me . I'm ready to order my pct just wanted your advice on what I should get . And how long should I wait to run another cycle.

Wait a minute... your father injected you with steroids!? WTF!!! [emoji15]

😂 we can't choose our parents can we. Not only that he had me on trenblone. From my understanding is like super strong stuff. I was probaly 16 or 17 and wasn't manly enough for him

Any father who would put his 16 year old on trenbolone should have his kid taken away. That's negligent and could have killed you. I saw a dateline thing on a highschool player who hung himself from too many compounds in his system and drove the kid to suicide. How much the gear played a role I don't know but dam that's dangerous. Even im smart enough to say WTF.

Now that I'm older I ran one to try and fix my neck and back and it seems to be working. It's the only thing that's worked. And I have watched Mr Dylan's videos on pct. I'm just trying to figure out if I need all the things in the video or if it isn't necessary for me to get them all. And how long I should wait before another cycle.

steroids dont fix your neck or your back man... im not advising you anything on running another cycle.. i'll give you the pct layout just to help you recover but you have no business using steroids and i want nothing to do with any of this to be honest... i would be contributing to something that i know is flat out wrong... and i dont do that...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day esarms.com

Top Bottom