napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle assist + tudca quick question

NWC416

Morning team!

Quick question. Trying to keep me liver as on point as possible during my current cycle so have been supplementing with Cycle Assist and TUDCA on this current cycle (3 weeks in as of today) seen below. Just curious do I need to continue to use these liver supports when my 6 weeks of orals (Anadrol at 50mg/day) is complete? Thank you!

AAS:
Test E - 400mg/week, Weeks 1-16.
Deca - 400mg/week, Weeks 1-16.
Primo - 800mg/week, Weeks 1-16.
EQ - 800mg/week, Weeks 1-16.
Anadrol - 50mg/day *Weeks 1-6.

SARMS:
GW - 20mg/day 30 min pre-workout.
LGD - 10mg/day in AM.

Support:
Cabergoline - 0.5mg E3D, Weeks 1-16.
Aromasin - 12.5mg EOD, Weeks 1-16.
Cycle Assist - 4 caps 2xday, Weeks 1-6.
TUDCA - 250mg 2xday, Weeks 1-6.
HCG - 1000 iu's/week, Weeks 15-18.

PCT - WEEKS 19-22
clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

I think the real question here is why not run the cycle assist and tudca after the drol stopped! Drol is one of the most toxic orals you can take especially to your liver. In my opinion tudca should be ran after the oral to help with the healing of your liver! I also think you should take 750mg of tudca. Here is some of the research I did on tudca prior to running drol.
There are a few studies that you should check out and the doses used.
https://examine.com/supplements/tauroursodeoxycholic-acid/

i would continue using it after you discontinue anadrol... i LOADED UP on supports and my alt and ast were both near 100, weeks after... i would definitely continue once you complete it... i always stay on them throughout when i use any oral bro

I have always thought it was a good idea to run liver supports at least a couple weeks past ending any orals

All I needed to hear. Confirmed my intuitions but wanted to hear it from the experts. Adjusting from 500mg to 750mg on the TUDCA and will continue to run liver support throughout the cycle. Really appreciate everyone taking the time to share their insight. Thank you.

Chris

All I needed to hear. Confirmed my intuitions but wanted to hear it from the experts. Adjusting from 500mg to 750mg on the TUDCA and will continue to run liver support throughout the cycle. Really appreciate everyone taking the time to share their insight. Thank you.

Chris
i love seeing someone that is actually responsible! LOVE IT

Top Bottom