napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle again

horseens

hi bud im from england, im 58 been training for yrs, been on gear b4 but not for years. thinking about starting again? thinking about test? what you think?

I think ..you think we are mind readers
Full spec's brother...age weight height BF% years of training and current training history..general idea of diet...physical limitations...previous cycle and pct history..current medications

can't help you without all the facts

come on man, seriously? seriously? that is absurdity... how on the planet earth do i know if you should use anything again... you gave me NOTHING to work with... thats like going to the barber and saying "i want haircut" well wtf kind of hair cut do you want??? come on man... or going to the car lot and saying "i want car" when the person has NO CLUE what you like etc... if i know NOTHING about you, how can i make a recommendation??? do you go to the doctor and say, i want to know what's wrong with me and not tell him ANY symptoms your having?????

i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

Please tell us more about yourself so we can help you. Full stats, goals, experience, etc.....

Top Bottom