napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle Advise.

LAhogu1

Hi guys,

I would like to get some advise on my cycle. This isn't my first cycle but it's been long time since my last cycle. Below are my stats and some inquiries on my cycle plan.

Male
29 yo
5' 8"
178 lbs
body fat in between 15% - 19%

My goal: Muscle hardening, loose body fat, gain muscle (I am not expecting any crazy gains)
Work out history: It's been 5 - 6 years since I started working out (5-6 days a week)

Cycle Plan
Duration: 12 week or 16 week - I would like a suggestion to replace boldenone because I would like my cycle duration to be 12 weeks.
injectable :
Sustanon 250: 350 mg / week, every 5 days (I looked up and some people recommended inject twice a week) Please advise.
Boldenone 500: 600 mg / week, every 5 days (I looked up and some people recommended inject twice a week) Please advise.

Oral - I prefer anavar due to less side effect thought please advise if you have any thoughts on this.
Anavar: 60 mg / Day(twice a day - 30 mg) for last 6 week of my cycle
OR
Winstrol: 50mg / EOD for last 6 week of my cycle.

After Cycle
Full PCT

Thanks!

post a picture so we can assess your body fat... thats a huge discrepancy you have there on body fat guess

Thank you for replying to my thread Dylan. I would say my current body fat percentage lean towards 19 percentile, now, I know you don't want people to start the cycle unless they are at good condition(lower body fat). The reason why I am seeking for advise on my cycle even though my body condition is not ready is because of time frame. My diet started March 25 and looking to continue until end of May, which I am aiming for at least 15% body fat. I wanted to have advise on my cycle now because, I wanted to have stack ready in my hand so as soon as I am at 15% body fat I can start my cycle. Long story short, I would like to get an advise, you thinking that I am at 15% body fat. Please know that I wouldn't start my cycle unless I am near 15% body fat. Thank you.

Thank you for replying to my thread Dylan. I would say my current body fat percentage lean towards 19 percentile, now, I know you don't want people to start the cycle unless they are at good condition(lower body fat). The reason why I am seeking for advise on my cycle even though my body condition is not ready is because of time frame. My diet started March 25 and looking to continue until end of May, which I am aiming for at least 15% body fat. I wanted to have advise on my cycle now because, I wanted to have stack ready in my hand so as soon as I am at 15% body fat I can start my cycle. Long story short, I would like to get an advise, you thinking that I am at 15% body fat. Please know that I wouldn't start my cycle unless I am near 15% body fat. Thank you.

you need to come back when you are ready... i never get over how people think im ignorant or something and say they are going to wait but want to know etc.. im sorry but im not that guy...

Top Bottom