napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle advise

Sonics

I posted a thread before and it's gone for some reason?

I wanted to try and do a cycle of test 250ml per week for 12 weeks but wondering was it worthwhile at that dose?

my other question is would I need an AI on that sort of dose?

I'm 37, 5,11 and 81kg amd have been doing cycles for the last 7 years but never at this low dose.

Please post your full stats and goals. Including your bf%. We don't know if you will need an AI. It doesn't go buy your Test dosage it goes by the amount your body converts to estrogen. That's determined by blood work.

Please post your full stats and goals. Including your bf%. We don't know if you will need an AI. It doesn't go buy your Test dosage it goes by the amount your body converts to estrogen. That's determined by blood work.

37, 5.11 and 81kg with about 13 to 15% body fat, I'm pretty lean but would like to try and get down to 10% while putting on some lean muscle, I don't want to be huge, I'll be happy at reaching 83kg to 85kg max.

I wanted to do a lighter cycle for less side effects and water retention and hopefully still get good benefits at those doses, like lean muscle increase, increase libido and well being while being on a cycle.

I eat well and train pretty hard, I train 3 days a week currently doing full body training which previously I was doing 5 days a week each body part once a week, I feel since the switch, I've been getting better strength gains and my physique looks better.

I've always used AI during bigger cycles when i was doing test and deca cycles, I was using aromasin 12.5 EOD as well as caber.

I want to get rid of the deca and just use test only.

yes, you will still see results on that dose, absolutely... in terms of how much of an ai you need, thats really for you to know how estrogen prone you are based on previous cycles... people like me that are very estrogen prone would need a normal ai dose but then there's guy like rick, who can run high amounts of test and if he uses an ai, it still crushes his estrogen... we are all different.. i would always have one on hand

I love to see new guys with a conservative approach! You should feel great and make significant gains if you do everything right considering it’s your first taste of the juice. Your BF is low enough to probably not need an AI but really you could still be one of those who is “estrogen sensitive”. Have something on hand just Incase and try to get blood work like CC said around mid cycle.

Top Bottom