napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle advice for the Wife

Bradqb11

My wife is in great shape and has taken Anavar twice before at 20 MG with great success. She wants to bump up her next cycle and add “something else”. I am thinking of recommending 50-75 MG of Primo Enanthate a week for 10 weeks and 10 Mg of Anavar a day in split doses (5 mg in the morning and 5 mg 12 hours later) for 6-8 weeks. What are your guys thoughts on dosages and lengths?

I have a female friend at the gym who has done exactly this. You need to be prepared that Primo can and most likely will cause some virilization. It won't be extreme but her voice did change a little bit and she skipped a few periods. She also has clitoris enlargement and her thinned out a little bit.

When it comes to AAS, primo is one of the better choices for females. 50mg per week is what I'd recommend, and I had clients on that doe before with decent results. You just need to watch virilization sides even with primo and Anavar. Enlarged clit, deepening of the voice, acne, loss of menstrual cycle, and other masculine effects are pretty common.

Has she looked into sarms? Sarms are very safe and effective for females without any of those masculine side effects. What is her goals?

i generally dont like to recommend any steroid for women aside from anavar so i am likely not the one to ask.. .i just dont understand the point in risking ALL these sides, especially when it comes to male attributes when sarms accomplish so much, especially for females... so im not likely the one to answer this

Thanks guys...We have both done sarms a number of times from different companies and not a huge fan but I get that it’s much safer. She is in great shape and great diet just wants to lean out some more and put on good muscle.

What’s the maximum length for a women to run Anavar...I am think of having her start at 10 MG a day and work up to maximum of 20 MG a day..

Thanks guys...We have both done sarms a number of times from different companies and not a huge fan but I get that it’s much safer. She is in great shape and great diet just wants to lean out some more and put on good muscle.
I understand bro. Primo and anavar are great choices. Just keep an eye on those side effects, as they can come on quick without warning in females

I am definitely afraid of viralization but now she is asking me if she could lower the Primo dose to 25 mg a week and 10-15 mg of Anavar a day. Would the Primo be a waste at that low dose? Thanks in advance for your guys time...

Last edited:
I am definitely afraid of viralization but now she is asking me if she could lower the Primo dose to 25 mg a week and 10-15 mg of Anavar a day. Would the Primo be a waste at that low dose? Thanks in advance for your guys time...

Remember these are male hormones, so almost any dose will have effect. The key is to find that sweet spot. Prolonged use will ALWAYS bring on virilization to some degree, BUT things such as voice depth and clitoral enlargement cease and normalize after cycle is done 9x outta 10. AAS work bottom line and you have to properly evaluate and observe while on cycle, but it takes a while for these things to happen so concern is minimal unless she's going overboard on dosages. There are alternative PEDs of course, but just as they have low sides, they tend to have lower level results as well in comparison. My girl can make a 10ml vial of primo/mast last forever. Their dosages are extremely minuscule by comparison to what we run. A lil gear goes a long way for them. Plus the cost for a ten and some Var ain't shit.

Top Bottom