napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle Advice Please

jocomeey

i have started a new job away from home 2 weeks on 2 weeks off roster and me and my bags get security scanned on the way to work at the airport so i cant take pins or vials or anything metallic with me. i can however take orals.. i want to run tbol and test for a safe bulking cycle....

can i run test undecanate and inject the day before i go to work and the day i get home from work? (so injecting every 14 days) and how long does it stay in my system? i hear conflicting information some say 16 days some say over 30 days??. i want to have about 250mg per week in my system so if i inject 250 mg before i fly to work does that mean over the whole 2 weeks im at work i will have 250mg in my system or will it taper off? i will be running tbol about 60mg per day... do you think thats in the optimum range? also will have aromasin.. iv never used aromasin before only arimidex. what is the protocol for taking aromasin?

Last edited:
Taking test injections every two weeks isn’t optimal but if it’s the best you can do... Detection time for low dose test isn’t a major consideration IMO but if you’re worried about detection times then orals may not be a good choice as the metabolites are detectable for quite a while. Up to several months depending upon the compound. If you’re concerned about that then I wouldn’t risk it. Aromasin dosing is subject to individual chemistry. The common advice is 12.5 mg EOD. You may start with that but the only way to know for sure is to pick a dosage and then follow up with labs to actually see what you need. Personally, I only need 12.5 every 5 days running a much higher dosage. At 250 mg every 2 wks I wouldn’t need any AI. You just have to experiment and learn how much estrogen conversion you experience and to what extent that you experience early gyno symptoms. AI is very individualized but best to be cautious until you know your own body. I’m no authority but that’s my option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you got a test prescription would you still not be allowed to bring the supplies uou need to inject? Because u need to inject once a week minimum

Whats the point of doing something if you are not going to do it right? Also it sounds like you need to really educate yourself on these compounds before using them. Knowing what a half life is and knowing the dosing schedule is an absolute must if you are going to use steroids.

Whats the point of doing something if you are not going to do it right? Also it sounds like you need to really educate yourself on these compounds before using them. Knowing what a half life is and knowing the dosing schedule is an absolute must if you are going to use steroids.
well said, i agree

Top Bottom