napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle advice, libido issues

DEEWHY

Hi Dylan

I'm currently running the below cycle & having ED problems .i can't seem to find what I am doing wrong .can you please offer your advice ?

I have done 6 cycles before & only had a problem on Test E & Deca cycle (wasn't combating prolactin) I assumed that was the issue as E2 levels were find

Weight -105kg

Body fat -14.4%

Height -194cm

If you require more information just let me know

Cycle

Weeks 1-12

*250ml testosterone enanthate (Monday)

*250ml testosterone cypionate (Friday)

*1mg arimedex E3D

Week 1-4

*Dianabol 30mg daily (split 3 doses)

Week 9-14

*winstrol 40mgs daily( pending bloods)

Week 3-12

*150mg (300mg Trenbolone Enanthate (Monday & Friday)

*0.5mg Caber E3D

*25mg Proviron ED

Week 8-14

*HCG 250iu E3D

PCT

Week 14-18

Novodex 40/40/20/20

Clomid 50/50/25/25

Support throughout cycle daily

*3000mg fish oil

*20mg GW501516 (cardarine)

*1000mg taurine

*1500mg Glucosamine chondroitin

Is this the first time you've ran Tren? Tren kills my libido big time, even with estrogen and prolactin where it needs to be. It happens to a lot of people, and it has to do with what it does to impact serotonin levels for many.

Week 4 of the cycle now , had all my bloods done pre cycle.Slight elevation in cholesterol ,liver & iron. Planning on getting another lot of bloods test done end of this week .just E2 liver & cholesterol.End of week 6 I'll will be testing everything.This is my first time running tren but don't think that is the problem .im thinking mayb need a lower dose of arimedex?

general dosing for arimidex of .5 mg every other day... also, arimidex is weak as it is... you can try to lower it and see but i doubt that is the issue... it might be considering your test dose is on the lower end... its hard to say without the bloodwork.. proviron should help as well..

your pct definitely needs work too bro...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom