napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle Advice contest prep

rjk57

Okay guys heres the layout for my competition stack.
Sust 250 500 mgs per week for 16 weeks
Primo or EQ dosage TBD ? for 16 weeks
Tren A: 50 mgs EOD for 12 weeks
Masteron P: 100 mgs EOD for 10 weeks
Anavar: 50 mgs ED 6 weeks
Winstrol: 50 mgs ED 6 weeks
Halotestin: 5 mgs 3 weeks
T3: TBD
Arimidex .5 EOD

I'm 5' 9" 185 pounds 10% BF been training for 7 years, this is my 4th cycle.
Goal is a pro card this summer without killing myself with these ridiculous dosages some guys are running. Mens physique division.
My question is, at what dosages and compound would be more effective in this stack between EQ and primobolan?
I'm debating spending the extra money for primo, but if EQ would be more effective, I want to go with that. I've run all of these compounds except primobolan and halo.
Let me know yalls thoughts!
Thanks!

how old are you? what other compounds have you ran.. tren and halo in the same cycle is not anything im ever going to recommend and at 5 mg with halo, it is pointless to begin with...

how old are you? what other compounds have you ran.. tren and halo in the same cycle is not anything im ever going to recommend and at 5 mg with halo, it is pointless to begin with...

26. All cycles were a smaller combination of the above. This would be the most compounds I've ran at one time.

i would go test, tren, mast, winstrol.. i mean, how much shit do you think you need to run at 26 years old or any age? thats just overkill

That's jist way too much shit dude, especially for a physique guy. All them orals at the end makes no sense and is just a bad idea.

I'd even drop tren. Personally I'd go test, primo, masteron and winstrol the last 6 weeks. Then add in S4 and GW and you have one awesome prep cycle that happens to be pretty much my shred plan for the summer.

I get the logic, but I'd personally do away with a few things. You don't need some of them. If you are ok with tren, run it. There will be nothing better on prep. The dosages are good. Tren is almost an insignificant dosage though. I'd get rid of eq/primo and anavar. If you're gonna run halo I'd only run it the last ten days or so. You don't need 3 weeks of halo. It's not really gonna do anything but pull a tiny bit of water and help push you through peak week. That's just my take on it all

I agree with everything mastermolnar recommended. His advice is on point. I would increase the Tren dosage to 50mg ed and run it for 8 weeks not 12. Factor this change into your schedule so the timing is right.

Top Bottom