napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle advice

landsdry

Dylan, I really appreciate everything you post and you videos! I just wanted your thoughts really quick on a cutting cycle. I'm 42, 5 foot 10 in, weigh 210lbs, don't know my body fat % but you can see the faint out line of my abs and my veins in my biceps. I track my macros and I'm slowly decreasing my calories to lose more fat. I'm trying to put together a cutting cycle but I don't want to use tren. Last time I used tren my HDL's crashed to about 10. My first thoughts were to stack, test, EQ and Winny. What are your thoughts? I'm open to all suggestions.

I?m just finishing a test/eq cycle with anavar, mk-677. Really nice clean gains with lots of veins. You definitely don?t need tren to cut. That?s a bit like throwing a grenade in your backyard to cut the grass.

I?m just finishing a test/eq cycle with anavar, mk-677. Really nice clean gains with lots of veins. You definitely don?t need tren to cut. That?s a bit like throwing a grenade in your backyard to cut the grass.

What dosages did you run your test/eq?

have you considered primo instead of eq? i would go with test, primo, anavar along with gw501516 and s4...

I would run the test but keep it low (200-300mg per week), winny is a good fit or even anavar. I would not run EQ but that is a personal opinion since I do not recommend EQ use anymore. What you are missing that is incredible for cutting is Cardarine. Get some from sarms.forsale and you will see your fat loss go through the roof!

Top Bottom