napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle Advice

Cardiac

Hey Everyone,

Need some advice a good first cycle planned right - I've done a short cycle of sustanon 250 many years ago, not planned well, rather stupid and too young, ended up with some itchy symptoms - nothing permanent but made me nervous I was 19 and very dumb. I would like to come at it right this time around:

Cycle
1-12 Test C 250
7-12 Winny 50 - 75?
1-16 / 17? Aromasin 12.5 weekly - few days after pin ( does it matter?)

PCT 14-18
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/50/25/25

Suggestions for/and necessary blood work:
Blood work week before week 1
Blood work week 6
Blood work week 12
Blood work week 20

Age 39
height 5' 10"
weight 206
BF 13%-14% - Body Caliper Method - chest, stomach, thigh - I'd like to hit 10-12% before cycle - i have always ran a little heavy, and could definately discipline my diet, although currently i am 225g protein daily 150 - 160 grams carbs and fat - Timing Carbs heavy at breakfast and before work out.

My goals are not to bulk out of my mind, I'd rather cut and be shredded, but also able to enjoy sports, basketball, surfing, hiking, etc - I don't want excessive pump or any of those symptoms. If this is the wrong cycle for me, I would love that advice and suggestions for the right cycle. Winny has always been something I have wanted to do, but never done it because I was unsure of how to source and plan it - want to do it safely. Been in and out of gyms for over 20 years, some years off, many years on.

I plan to try and start this cycle in August or September

Thanks in advance for the advice and help - Love the vids Dylan. The forum is awesome source of info, appreciate the user feedback and comments - lots of valuable info.

Card

Hey Everyone,

Need some advice a good first cycle planned right - I've done a short cycle of sustanon 250 many years ago, not planned well, rather stupid and too young, ended up with some itchy symptoms - nothing permanent but made me nervous I was 19 and very dumb. I would like to come at it right this time around:

Cycle
1-12 Test C 250
7-12 Winny 50 - 75?
1-16 / 17? Aromasin 12.5 weekly - few days after pin ( does it matter?)

PCT 14-18
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/50/25/25

Suggestions for/and necessary blood work:
Blood work week before week 1
Blood work week 6
Blood work week 12
Blood work week 20

Age 39
height 5' 10"
weight 206
BF 13%-14% - Body Caliper Method - chest, stomach, thigh - I'd like to hit 10-12% before cycle - i have always ran a little heavy, and could definately discipline my diet, although currently i am 225g protein daily 150 - 160 grams carbs and fat - Timing Carbs heavy at breakfast and before work out.

My goals are not to bulk out of my mind, I'd rather cut and be shredded, but also able to enjoy sports, basketball, surfing, hiking, etc - I don't want excessive pump or any of those symptoms. If this is the wrong cycle for me, I would love that advice and suggestions for the right cycle. Winny has always been something I have wanted to do, but never done it because I was unsure of how to source and plan it - want to do it safely. Been in and out of gyms for over 20 years, some years off, many years on.

I plan to try and start this cycle in August or September

Thanks in advance for the advice and help - Love the vids Dylan. The forum is awesome source of info, appreciate the user feedback and comments - lots of valuable info.

Card
Honestly for the goals you have, youd be better off with sarms. Check out the stacks available at www.esarms.com

i agree with rick.. steroids dont really make much sense for your goals like sarms would bro... it really makes zero sense to use steroids considering what you want... i could design you some sarms stacks that would be perfect for what you want to accomplish

Thanks for the quick advice guys. Dylan I would appreciate some stack help as well as the necessary pct.

Do sarms require clomid / Nolva / Aromasin? Is the best way to get these 100 tabs of each?

Goal to reach 8-10% bf at around 190lb+

Current 206lb 13-14% BF

Thanks,

Card

no you wont need any serms if you use the proper products i lay out... you can get everything at esarms.com

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition

Mini Pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition

Folks,

Thanks for the help here - sorry I am delayed to respond.

what stack is this on esarms? I've built it to the cart on an each basis, but I am sure it is better to purchase as a kit / stack?

When if ever would a test / winny cycle make sense for me? I am so interested in it, but I also do not know what that would be getting myself into as well.

Thanks,

Card

when your goals change maybe steroids would make more sense but they really dont at all right now and once you see how well sarms do for your goals, you likely wont want to even mess around with steroids and deal with the side effects/recovery etc... which you can avoid with sarms...

heres the stack you want

https://www.esarms.com/product/recomp-1/

Sarms fit perfectly for you right now. Steroids can be an option at some point but they do carry increased risk and side effects

Top Bottom