napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle Advice

rahmad

Hi brother

I want to start by saying thank you so much for all your videos and your advice man seriously. I really appreciate the time and effort you put into it.

I've been training for about 3 years now, and I want to run a beginner's cycle of 6 months 2 IU per day of HGH (Norditropin Nordilet Pen). I'm getting pharmaceutical grade top notch quality from a source I have.

Can you please give me some advice as to how I can start and finish? How many days do I need to take it per week? And can I stack it with SARMS? If so, please give me advice on the best SARMS bulking stack I can get.

Also getting two of your Organ-ST to run alongside the HGH.

Waiting for your advice.

Thank you so much brother.

how old are you bro? what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? you do realize hgh is not going to be for bulking right?

how old are you bro? what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? you do realize hgh is not going to be for bulking right?

I’m 32 years old.
Height: 5”7’
Weight: 172 lbs
BF%: approx 15%

I watched one of your videos on youtube about HGH, and you said it was unique because you could burn fat and build muscle at the same time. I’m okay with slow gains brother as long as they come, I’ve been struggling to put on weight a bit and I feel like I really need to give myself a big push.

You think I should stack it with something? I’d rather not use test, can you recommend SARMS or oral AAS that go well with it?

Thanks brother.

To get size with it that you will truly notice like you are wanting then you need to stack it. How much size are you wanting?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I’m not trying to be a pro or anything. I just want a nice, full, lean look. Good size. Nothing abnormal.

What do you recommend? Can you give me a good cycle layout?

Thanks for the quick response man, seriously, much love!!

you could go with lgd, s4 and mk2866 along with hgh or you could just use mk677 instead of hgh and it would be cheaper...

you could go with lgd, s4 and mk2866 along with hgh or you could just use mk677 instead of hgh and it would be cheaper...

My choices are a bit limited because I can’t get everything I need where I am.

I was thinking I could change it to this, (I took the SARMS combo from one of your recommendations to someone on the forum)

HGH - 2 IU’s - 5 days a week for 4-6 months

Stacked with:
1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

After the 12th week do I go into PCT while still running the HGH? Is this stack too suppressive?

Thanks brother

Hey Dylan it's me again.
I managed to get the stuff shipped to a friend of mine in the States, he's going to bring them down here for me. I've got Norditropin available with me, in addition to the incoming SARMS. So I plan on running this cycle:

Weeks 1-16 Norditropin starting from 1 IU - eventually working my way up to 4 IU per day
Weeks 1-12 RAD140 20mg per day
Weeks 1-12 MK677 25mg per day
Weeks 1-12 LGD-4033 10mg per day
Weeks 1-12 S4 25mg per day

13-16 Mini PCT consisting of Clomid, Nolvadex, and Test Booster

Reminder of my stats:

I’m 32 years old.
Height: 5”7’
Weight: 172 lbs
BF%: approx 15%
Lifting XP: 3 years

My question is: Is this stack too much? Should I reduce any of the dosages?

Thanks a lot for everything man.

Hey man I just wanted to ask if I need to run Aromasin during this cycle:

Weeks 1-16 Norditropin starting from 1 IU - eventually working my way up to 4 IU per day
Weeks 1-12 RAD140 20mg per day
Weeks 1-12 MK677 25mg per day
Weeks 1-12 LGD-4033 10mg per day
Weeks 1-12 S4 25mg per day

I'm now on day 3, I feel a slight tingling in my chest area so I'm not sure if this is the start of gyno or if I'm just being paranoid.

Should I take 12.5mg Aromasin EOD or should I keep it for PCT only?

Top Bottom