napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle advice

madafarz

Banned
Hey Dylan

I hope your well bro.

I wanted to ask you some advice. I watched your video about not taking tren as a early cycle.

I did EQ and test as my first cycle 1m of each twice a week.

To be honest I never felt much long term results and my Aim now is to gain mass so I will do a bulk cycle but I would like to ask what you recommend me to take and what dose as my plan is to see results and gains while last Time I had great strength.

If you can recommend what I should take An his much I would appreciate the advice , also what sort of diet I should aim for . I am currently at 72kg

==

Thank you

You need to post your full stats.

ML doesn't tell us anything you need to explain your cycle in MG.

Why would you take EQ on the first cycle? What was your exact first cycle? What was your PCT?

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

advice

HEY Dyaln

MY stats

Hight : 5'8 or 170.18 cm
Weight :72kg / 158.733 pounds

Goal: Gain mass size (bulk)

Cycle history : 1ML TEST & 1ML EQ twice a week

Sorry man! I Cycle history Is I did anova for my first ever cycle on its own (stupid move maybe?!) I listened to my supplier an now think he was just trying to push me to buy heavy stuff!

So the cycle I talked to you about in my original question was 1ml of test and 1ml of EQ twice a week I did it for 15 weeks and it gave me great strength but I don't think I had much gains it was great for staying lean an a bit more definition.

I now understand to do a cycle I have to pick one or the other to BULK or get Lean is this correct? my plan is to grow and gain size, I Think I got worried gaining belly fat when trying to bulk and cut my carbs to the amount they should be according to my macro

my GOAL is to gain size so I want to ask what my second cycle should be ?

My work out history is 4/5 times a week for the last 5 years

Basically I would like to know what you recommend as my next cycle , the dose amount and what I should increase in my diet or amounts. I know I am asking for a lot of info guys but its much appreciated I have been reading more on my own as the guy I was buying my stuff from actually talk me into taking Tren for the cycle I did with EQ and I said hell no as I know how strong it is after watching your video Dylan so THANK YOU for posing your content bro and hope you recommend what I should take ? I researched an thought TEST & DECA? but I just need conformation and also I have history of teenage acne so I am worried what may bring that back, Thanks guys look forward to your replys *

Last edited:
HEY Dyaln

MY stats

Hight : 5'8 or 170.18 cm
Weight :72kg / 158.733 pounds

Goal: Gain mass size (bulk)

Cycle history : 1ML TEST & 1ML EQ twice a week

Sorry man! I Cycle history Is I did anova for my first ever cycle on its own (stupid move maybe?!) I listened to my supplier an now think he was just trying to push me to buy heavy stuff!

So the cycle I talked to you about in my original question was 1ml of test and 1ml of EQ twice a week I did it for 15 weeks and it gave me great strength but I don't think I had much gains it was great for staying lean an a bit more definition.

I now understand to do a cycle I have to pick one or the other to BULK or get Lean is this correct? my plan is to grow and gain size, I Think I got worried gaining belly fat when trying to bulk and cut my carbs to the amount they should be according to my macro

my GOAL is to gain size so I want to ask what my second cycle should be ?

My work out history is 4/5 times a week for the last 5 years

Basically I would like to know what you recommend as my next cycle , the dose amount and what I should increase in my diet or amounts. I know I am asking for a lot of info guys but its much appreciated I have been reading more on my own as the guy I was buying my stuff from actually talk me into taking Tren for the cycle I did with EQ and I said hell no as I know how strong it is after watching your video Dylan so THANK YOU for posing your content bro and hope you recommend what I should take ? I researched an thought TEST & DECA? but I just need conformation and also I have history of teenage acne so I am worried what may bring that back, Thanks guys look forward to your replys *

Cycle dosage is in mg. If your test was 200mg/ml or 300mg/ml, that’s 400mg/wk vs 600mg/wk. If you didn’t gain mass on that dose on a 15 wk cycle, then there’s other issues besides more cycles to deal with, like diet.

i think you need to start from square one... you likely didnt do anything properly your first time around and you need to learn how to do this properly, which would mean keeping it basic and learning from the bottom jup...

1-12 test cyp 350 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
11-14 dga post ct https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct/

pct 15-20

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Hello

Thanks for the info above , I don't get the numbers you have posted above :
1-12 test cyp 350 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
11-14 dga post ct https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct/

what is the ratio can you please explain a bit more to me? how many weeks should I do a cycle for and what is the dosage of test in millilitres? I used to inject on monday an then thursday is that right or one dosage a week?

sorry it sounds annoying I just want to know the basics. Would I can mass on just test? and I also would appreciate if anyone knows of online sellers who they know are good? I don't have any contacts on the black market and also was told online is now a big thing.. thank you

You need to find the vials you used and look up their concentrations. Different kinds and brands have different concentrations, making dosing by ml pointless because it doesn’t tell us what dose you were taking.

Hey Dylan

I hope your well bro.

I wanted to ask you some advice. I watched your video about not taking tren as a early cycle.

I did EQ and test as my first cycle 1m of each twice a week.

To be honest I never felt much long term results and my Aim now is to gain mass so I will do a bulk cycle but I would like to ask what you recommend me to take and what dose as my plan is to see results and gains while last Time I had great strength.

If you can recommend what I should take An his much I would appreciate the advice , also what sort of diet I should aim for . I am currently at 72kg

==

Thank you
So lets say your test and eq was average mg per ml. So test would probly be about 400-500mgs a week and 400-500 for the eq. So if you didnt gain much and only gained strength and lost some fat? Those things make me believe your stuff was decent but you should do mid-cycle bloods so you always have proof in black and white. So that means its either your nutrition or your workouts. 5' 8" 158lbs is slim so i would say ur nutrition was lacking. If you wanna be 180 gotta eat like ur 180. Lots of protein and good healthy carbs. Make this the most important part. When ur off cycle you have to be on point. This can make or break when it comes to keeping what you gained on cycle. As for future cycle i would suggest
1-12 test e 500 mgs
1-5 anadrol 50 mgs
Aromasin 1-12
Anadrol gives great strength increases and wont blow u up like dbol. Stay basic you dont need to run alot your first few cycles. Get ur nutrition dialed in. It takes some trial and error. When you understand how you react to different nutritional approaches then you wanna run bigger cycles. You will be able to reap the most results then. You will also have a better understanding of how ur body reacts to different aas as well

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Hey Tapatalk

Thanks what you said has been helpful. I am new to all this an there is so much info its about finding the right one. I will take your advice and run another cycle of test what do you mean by 1-12? is that the amount of weeks to run it?

I don't know what anadrol is I will research it, should I be eating like I'm 180 even if in not on gear or on a cycle? I always keep my cabs not so big due to worrying about belly fat. can some one let me know if its normal to get a belly when bulking ? I get worried as everyone seems bigger then me at the gym but lean at the same time but when I BULK or tried I felt like I lost shape rather then stay lean at the same time - so I am guessing its one or the other that I need to see as my goal?

can someone reccomedn me a good plan to bulk if I am 72kg right now? I always try to have 150g protein and 100g of carb at least (helthy carbs) I hope you can give me more info I'm a newbee!

1-12 is the weeks, yes... you should not get a "belly" at any time... that means your diet needs fixed... noone here is going to sit here and right you a diet plan, thats what you hire people to do but its evident your diet needs a lot of work

Hey Tapatalk

Thanks what you said has been helpful. I am new to all this an there is so much info its about finding the right one. I will take your advice and run another cycle of test what do you mean by 1-12? is that the amount of weeks to run it?

I don't know what anadrol is I will research it, should I be eating like I'm 180 even if in not on gear or on a cycle? I always keep my cabs not so big due to worrying about belly fat. can some one let me know if its normal to get a belly when bulking ? I get worried as everyone seems bigger then me at the gym but lean at the same time but when I BULK or tried I felt like I lost shape rather then stay lean at the same time - so I am guessing its one or the other that I need to see as my goal?

can someone reccomedn me a good plan to bulk if I am 72kg right now? I always try to have 150g protein and 100g of carb at least (helthy carbs) I hope you can give me more info I'm a newbee!
No one can take what youve given and write you a nutrition plan. There is no cookie cutter nutrition plan that can be applied to everyone. We are all different. All i can do is give you general knowledge. Dont eat processed foods. If you dont cook it fresh then dont eat it. Microwave is not cooking. Only for reheating. Drink water or water with the flavor packets. No soda and no beer. They are the #1 reason people gain fat. Pay attention to nutrition info on packaging. Do research online. Check more than one source. If multiple sources are saying the same thing then its most likely correct. Trial and error is the only way you see how you react to different nutritional approaches. Thats why i reccomend dialing nutrition in before dooing aas. If you really want a tailored nutrition plan to your needs etc my girlfriend is a nutritionist. She will charge you for her time and services tho

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom