napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle advice

JD81

What's up guys? I just wanted to post a cycle layout that I have been planning. I finished up a test prop, Tren ace, winny cycle mid June and ran a full pct as advised by this forum. The cycle went well for the results I was going for. I have lost about 10 lbs and gained strength since the start of it. I believe my bf is around 10% but I'm not sure. I definitely look a lot more defined. I plan on continuing to cut bf until my next run starts either January or February. Diet has been very clean, cardio and training have been good. I want to now put on some serious size and strength this go around so here is my plan any advice is appreciated.
1-6 Dbol 30mg pd
1-16 test cyp 300 mg pw
1-16 Decca 300 mg pw
1-16 eq 800 mg pw
12.5 aromasin e3d
.25 caber e3d
Also plan on organ st while running the oral
Pct
Nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
Clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
Mk and gw for 4 weeks
Post Ct as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 cycles
1-test only
2-test eq
3-test and injectable anadrol blend if that's even a real thing
4-test Tren winny
All in about 3 1/2 years and I did some things wrong at first not knowing what I was doing

1-16 test cyp 350 mg week
1-16 deca 400 mg week
1-16 eq 600-800 mg week
1-18 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-16 caber .25 mg e3d
1-4 dbol 30 mg day
1-4 dga organ st https://www.dganutrition.com/product/organ-st/
15-18 dga post ct https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct

pct 19-24

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks bro I'm gonna run this early next year and I'll let you know the results.

Hey brother I just ordered the same cycle. The only difference is that I’m not running EQ. I’ve added TBol in the first four weeks and anavar towards the back end. Good luck with the cycle and I’ll follow along [emoji106][emoji106]

Op; if you lost 10 lb after your cycle there is something very very wrong

Never said I lost 10lbs after my cycle. I lost about 4 or 5 lbs after. I've lost 10 since I started my cycle. I've been eating in deficit for 6 months now and pretty much had 0 water retention on cycle for the first time ever.

What's up guys? I just wanted to post a cycle layout that I have been planning. I finished up a test prop, Tren ace, winny cycle mid June and ran a full pct as advised by this forum. The cycle went well for the results I was going for. I have lost about 10 lbs and gained strength since the start of it. I believe my bf is around 10% but I'm not sure. I definitely look a lot more defined. I plan on continuing to cut bf until my next run starts either January or February. Diet has been very clean, cardio and training have been good. I want to now put on some serious size and strength this go around so here is my plan any advice is appreciated.
1-6 Dbol 30mg pd
1-16 test cyp 300 mg pw
1-16 Decca 300 mg pw
1-16 eq 800 mg pw
12.5 aromasin e3d
.25 caber e3d
Also plan on organ st while running the oral
Pct
Nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
Clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
Mk and gw for 4 weeks
Post Ct as well

Test, Deca, and EQ is my main cycle of choice bro. I love everything about the synergy of those compounds. I'll be starting those three up myself for my next blast in November

Never said I lost 10lbs after my cycle. I lost about 4 or 5 lbs after. I've lost 10 since I started my cycle. I've been eating in deficit for 6 months now and pretty much had 0 water retention on cycle for the first time ever.

My mistake.

No problem bro and Rick thanks for the feed back I can't wait wait to start this one. I'm a little nervous about the estrogen sides from Dbol but it's something I've been wanting to try. Does Tbol have the same estrogen sides and how is it different from Dbol?

No problem bro and Rick thanks for the feed back I can't wait wait to start this one. I'm a little nervous about the estrogen sides from Dbol but it's something I've been wanting to try. Does Tbol have the same estrogen sides and how is it different from Dbol?

Tbol doesmt convert to estrogen and is also a much more dry compound. It would probably be a better fit for you in this cycle to be honest in place of Dbol

Thanks I think I'm going to go that route ? Is 30 mg pd for 4 weeks good?

Thanks for this tread. Helped me for my next cycle of test/deca/EQ

definitely... thats why i always stress that each thread is covered properly and there is no wreckless advice given because there are so many people that go to these threads for help with their own personal needs as well... there are FAR more readers and lurkers than people that post

Top Bottom