napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle advice

cammerses

Hello , Dylan I’m sorry to hear about your channel getting deleted I used to watch religiously and I checked today and it was gone . Youtube has been getting out of control with the censorship & restricting free speech . Such a tragedy .
I’m emailing you today because I’m planning on running a Deca + Test + EQ + Tball cycle and I remember watching one of your videos where your explain you have to run EQ for 16 weeks ? Also what ancillaries will I be needing for Deca ? I remember you mentioning Cabergoline but are there any others besides the usual Aromisin & organ defenders ?
Also , if you have to run EQ for 16 weeks do you recommend to run Deca & Test for the 16 weeks also ? As for the Tball I’ve never done orals but it’s my understanding that they should only be run for 1 month correct ?
This is how much I’m planning on running
Deca = 300-400 mg / week pining twice a week
Test = 400 mg / week pinning twice a week
EQ = 600 mg / week pinning twice a week
Tball = not sure how much Tball to run ?
Aromasin = 12.5 mg EOD
Cabergoline = ??
Already have my PCT planned and ready
Please let me know if you think these numbers are ok , or if I should adjust the dosage or add any other stuff to the mix .
Thanks Dylan , I wish you the best of luck in getting your channel back and going .

Post your full stats

Anyone who's running this Advanced of a cycle should know a lot of the answers to the questions you're asking

What's your age and cycling expereince? That's a big hefty cycle bro more on the advanced side

28 years old and have 4 cycles under my belt my first two were test only (12 weeks) second 2 were test & Deca (14 weeks)

here's how to properly run this...

1-16 test cyp 300 mg week
1-16 deca 350 mg week
1-16 eq 600 mg week
1-18 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-16 caber .25 mg e3d
1-6 tbol 50-60 mg day
1-6 DGA Organ St https://www.dganutrition.com/product/organ-st/
15-18 DGA Post Ct https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct/

pct 19-24

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom