napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle advice

Calumcee

hello I'm looking at rejoining the military after I left 2 years ago but my fitness needs to be back at top shape, I haven't done any cardio only weight lifting since I left, so looking for a cycle to help improve my CV fitness and muscle endurance and help keep some of the strength I have now.

stats, age 21
just finished my first cycle of Mk2866 which was 25mg for 11 weeks, almost finished my 4 week Pct now of clomid 25mg and gw501516 20mg
around 15% body fat

would just running gw be enough or add mk2866 again to help with healing from all the running and heavy carry walks?

any advice on the cycle and PCT would be very much appreciated!

Definitely run both. Mk2866 is awesome for healing, recovery, muscle, and strength gains. GW will give you excellent endurance and fat loss

Roll with what Dylan and Rick set up for you & you're GTG

Best wishes with your 2nd stint in the military & thank you

i would stack them both

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

UPDATE the site where I'm getting my mk2866 the capsuls come in 15mg, so its either 15 or 30mg?.. used liquid on my last cycle but found it annoying to take each morning so wanted to go for caps. suggestions? I'm 190lb if that helps

UPDATE the site where I'm getting my mk2866 the capsuls come in 15mg, so its either 15 or 30mg?.. used liquid on my last cycle but found it annoying to take each morning so wanted to go for caps. suggestions? I'm 190lb if that helps

30 is fine then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

question about DGA POST CT, why do you run it in the last 4 weeks of cycle and not during PCT its self?

You can also run it in pct, but it is ram the last 4 weeks of the cycle in order to help make the transition to pct go more smoothly, and to aid recovery

you can run it in pct too... its used to help any on cycle suppression to be mitigated so you can transition into pct much smoother but you can definitely use it in pct as well

Top Bottom