napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle advice

J Dawg80

What’s up fellas. Im 37 years old, 6’1 225 about 15% body fat. I have 5 years training exp. I am planning on running a cycle starting 2nd week of June. This will be my 4th cycle, but the first one which I’m going to do the right way. Got some bad advice from a friend a couple years ago. I’m going to try and do this one as close to by the book as possible. I plan on doing test e only. Wanting to add maybe 10-15 lbs of good solid mass. I have it planned like this

Wk 1-14 test e 600 per week split into 2 inj(mon and thurs
Aromasin 12.5 eod (having trouble finding through my hookup)
Pct week 15-18
nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/50/25/25

Previous compounds used are test cyp test e dbol deca and winny. Thanks in advance.
Also I plan on ramping up the cardio to get my bf% in check by the time I start my cycle

Last edited:
What’s up fellas. Im 37 years old, 6’1 225 about 15% body fat. I have 5 years training exp. I am planning on running a cycle starting 2nd week of June. This will be my 4th cycle, but the first one which I’m going to do the right way. Got some bad advice from a friend a couple years ago. I’m going to try and do this one as close to by the book as possible. I plan on doing test e only. Wanting to add maybe 10-15 lbs of good solid mass. I have it planned like this

Wk 1-14 test e 600 per week split into 2 inj(mon and thurs
Aromasin 12.5 eod (having trouble finding through my hookup)
Pct week 15-18
nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/50/25/25

Previous compounds used are test cyp test e dbol deca and winny. Thanks in advance.
Also I plan on ramping up the cardio to get my bf% in check by the time I start my cycle

Hey bro, welcome to isarms! You definitely want to get your bodyfat in check before starting, so you can minimise side effects... any particular reason for running 600mg per week? You can probably get great results with 400-500mg... if you go to the source section, you can find a few sources that have Aromasin brother..

Finally, this is what a complete PCT should be:

Clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
Nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5 mg eod
MK-2866 25 mg day (4 weeks)
GW-501516 20 mg day

Thanks brother. Yeah the guy I got my gear from only had letro and I’m kinda scared of that stuff. Lol. And the reason i was gonna do 600 per week is that the test I have is 300mg/ml so I figured one cc twice a week. Will definetly extend the pct to 6 weeks. Thanks for the info. Also was planning to run the aromasin throughout cycle and pct also.

Thanks brother. Yeah the guy I got my gear from only had letro and I’m kinda scared of that stuff. Lol. And the reason i was gonna do 600 per week is that the test I have is 300mg/ml so I figured one cc twice a week. Will definetly extend the pct to 6 weeks. Thanks for the info. Also was planning to run the aromasin throughout cycle and pct also.

Yes bro, you definitely want to run Aromasin during your cycle too ... you can start at 12.5mg eod and then adjust based on bloodwork

In training for only 5 years and this is already your fourth cycle?

there's NO REASON to go over 500 mg per week of test, NONE... here's the entire layout..

1-12 test cyp 350-500 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
11-14 dga post ct https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct/

pct 15-20

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Yeah man. Unfortunatley it is. I got some bad advice and didn’t do enough research my first go round. A friend that I used to trust got me started about 3 years ago and I knew very little about what I was doing. Mainly side effects and such. He mentioned very little about ai’s and nothing about pct. which I know now are the most important part of any cycle. Needless to say I lost almost all my gains and felt like hammered ass for a while after, but u live and learn. Luckily I’m a book worm when it comes to this shit now. And thanks to sites like this I’m able to gain knowledge and gonna start over and do things the right way.

Last edited:
You definitely don't need 600 per week. Even if your test is 300 per ml, you can easily dose whatever you want with simple math. For example if you wanted to run 400 per week, it would be close to 0.7ml twice per week

Top Bottom