napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle Advice

evo8904

Dylan, thanks for all of the videos bro! The videos and forums are super helpful. I just have a quick question about a cycle that I am planning.

I'm currently on TRT running 150mg/ml cypionate per week and anastrozole 0.25mg 2 times per week; 1 and 3 days after test injection. I also cycle several peptides with Ipam and mod grf 1-29 being my favorite combo. Been doing this since November 2016. My currently run 15 miles, 1000 push-ups, 250 pull-ups and do various dumbbell workouts per week.

Stats:
36 y/o
5'11"
190lbs
body fat around 10%
Testostrone: 789
Estradiol: 26
Free T: 224.9

Only thing outside of normal range on my labs is my red blood cell count. I have been donating whole blood every other month. One Blood won't let me do it more than that.

My plan for a 16 week cycle:
increase the cypionate to 200mg/ml 2x per week
run equipoise at 200mg/ml 2x per week
continue anastrozole at 2 times per week

My thought for PCT 4 weeks:
Go back to my TRT routine which includes anastrozole 2x per week
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day
Organ ST
I will have aromasin on hand if needed

Does all of this look ok to you? Would you add anything? In future cycles, would you recommend adding either primo or masteron? I'm trying to stay away from the orals. My goals are not to bulk up.

Thanks

i like the cycle bro, but my concern is that you already have an elevated rbc count and then want to use eq, which has one main side effect its known for, which is increasing rbc.. thats the only thing i dont like about this... the doses are very reasonable, you seem to be on point with what you are doing but thats pretty concerning for me brother... i really would think twice about that... eq at 400 mg is pretty low though too... so you cannot expect to see too much from it at 400...

i like the cycle bro, but my concern is that you already have an elevated rbc count and then want to use eq, which has one main side effect its known for, which is increasing rbc.. thats the only thing i dont like about this... the doses are very reasonable, you seem to be on point with what you are doing but thats pretty concerning for me brother... i really would think twice about that... eq at 400 mg is pretty low though too... so you cannot expect to see too much from it at 400...

Thanks bro! I wanted to keep everything low for the first time. I'm searching now in regards to donating more than the once every 56 days. My last rbc was 5.83 and that was at 55 days since last donation.

yeah bro, thats my only concern but everything else looks good including your overall sense of this, which is very nice to see

That was the one thing that kept me from using that compound on my second cycle i planning for may...i chose decca instead of course its a bit more profound as far as quicker results... but more sides to contend with prolactin etc....however less dosage ....i believe that compound should be run 6 to 800 mg if i remeber.. ie to be most efective.. risk verse reward .....i have a very cautious approach as well.....good luck....

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

That was the one thing that kept me from using that compound on my second cycle i planning for may...i chose decca instead of course its a bit more profound as far as quicker results... but more sides to contend with prolactin etc....however less dosage ....i believe that compound should be run 6 to 800 mg if i remeber.. ie to be most efective.. risk verse reward .....i have a very cautious approach as well.....good luck....

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
600 is a very nice dose with it... not too low but high enough to get great results...

Top Bottom