napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle advice

deeksrod

Hey Dylan, I’ve watched all your Boldenone videos but im still stuck on how to develop my cycle. I’ve gone on countless forums and seen so many videos. Basically this is my second cycle. First one was Test Cyp and t-bol. I did cyp for 12 weeks and tbol only the first 5.
I want to go to my next cycle, and was wondering what’s the safest next cycle to keep adding lean mass. I’m in no rush, and I’ve waited until 27 to start my first run. I’m about 185. And I’ve been lifting for 10 years with minimal breaks in between. The gym is life and diet is my passion studying to be an RD. I’m like you, id rather add lean gains and avoid all bloat and wet compounds bc of nipple flair ups. I’ve thought about running the same cycle as before one more time, but id like your pro advice on what you would do for your second time knowing everything you know now and trying to avoid sides.

We can't advise you on your cycle without your full stats, goals, and experience bud

What were the doses on your first cycle? When was it? What was your PCT?

Hey thanks Dylan, I’m 28 5’10 185bs and around 10% Body fat. I train 5-6 days a week. Legs twice, back twice. And once for the other groups. I Eat about 5 clean meals per day aside from post workout shakes.

First cycle I did was in the beginning of may. I wanted to take proper time off. I ran
Test Cyp 200mg per week for first 5 weeks. And then 400 for remainder 6 weeks
Tbol 50mgs first 5 weeks.
Arimidex e3d .25

Pct
Tamox 40/40/20/20
Clomid 100/100/50/50

Definitely. My goal is to continue To add clean muscle until I reach my End goal at200lbs lean and clean. Doesn’t matter the amount of time it takes since gym/ health is life. I plan on doing 5-6 meals a day. 40p/ 35-40c/ 15f per meal. I’ll play with the fats as I see how my body is breaking down the food.

1-16 test cyp 350 mg week
1-16 eq 600 mg week
1-18 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-6 tbol 60 mg day
1-6 DGA ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/product/organ-st/
1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
15-18 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct/

pct 19-24

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Awesome thank you. both test/eq can be combined into the same shot correct? My last cyp and eq shot will be on week 15?

Awesome thank you. both test/eq can be combined into the same shot correct? My last cyp and eq shot will be on week 15?
Yes you can mix oils in the same syringe.

Your last injection will be during week 16, not 15

Top Bottom