napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle advice

vahajohos

Hi there Dylan.
After some careful concise ration I’ve decided to go on a course of Anabolics.
I only have the option of 7 weeks because I study overseas and I don’t want to risk carrying Anabolics overseas without a prescription. So anyways I’m 23 years old and at 65kgs I’m in a pretty good condition but I’m willing to take it to the next level so I was thinking of going on test 350. (20mg Test Ace, 25mg Test Prop, 35mg Test Phenylprop, 135mg Test Dec and Cip)
I would like to take 0.75ml twice a week with 20mg winstrol and 50 mg proviron.

I’ve watched quiet a few of your YouTube videos so I’m leaning on to the arimidex.
Do you think I should take it whilst on cycle and for my post cycle how would you dose it? I also want to carry the proviron into my PCT for at least 2 weeks.

i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way…

you need to watch my video on the dangers of underage steroid use…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JGvrqErX8g&t=47s

Too young for steroid use. You're also far too undersized and you haven't built a proper natural base or foundation

Top Bottom