domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cycle advice

Cycle advice

Dylan what do you recommend to control estrogen & prolactin if I want to take run a test, deca, dbol Cycle? Thanks your you tube vids are awesome, nice to have someone to help us out!

You clearly haven’t done much research/ ever run a cycle if you don’t know how to control estrogen...
    I’m going to go ahead and say you should definitely NOT run a cycle based on your minimal knowledge.. you WILL mess yourself up big time.
    What are your stats?
    Age/height/weight/body fat percentage/training history/cycle history

Quote Originally Posted by weeloyer View Post
    Dylan what do you recommend to control estrogen & prolactin if I want to take run a test, deca, dbol Cycle? Thanks your you tube vids are awesome, nice to have someone to help us out!
    We need your full stats to help you. Age, weight, height, goals, training experience, diet, any previous cycles, etc...

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

Quote Originally Posted by Millionknees View Post
    You clearly haven’t done much research/ ever run a cycle if you don’t know how to control estrogen...
    I’m going to go ahead and say you should definitely NOT run a cycle based on your minimal knowledge.. you WILL mess yourself up big time.
    What are your stats?
    Age/height/weight/body fat percentage/training history/cycle history
    Maybe I didn't make myself clear enough. My question wasn't should I run an AI, but rather what compound works best for this stack, since I've never used deca before. This isn't my first cycle but I'm still learning since I asked for advice. I'm 49 years old been lifting since I was 16 & been an athlete since then. I've always kept some kinda training when I wasn't in the gym. As far as bf probably 16% I haven't had it tested. I'm in pretty good shape but have alot of aches & pains from years of beating my body, thus the reason for deca. Broke my back in a parachute accident at Fort Bragg, left knee surgery, right rotator cuff, broken left wrist with titanium hardware etc. I would like to put on 10 to 15lbs of good mass then cut bf in the spring. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…
    49 yr, 6'1 205lbs, by probably 15 to 17%. Been WO since I was 16 & played sports also. Went into the Army at 19yrs old. As far as cycles over the years I've taken test alone. M1-t alone. This would be only my second cycle stacking compounds. I would like to put on 10-15lbs of mass. I was asking what are the best AI to use since both can cause Estrogen problems.

Right now you should be concentrating on getting your bodyfat down instead of adding mass. Your bodyfat is a little high for steroid use. What does your diet look like?

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    Right now you should be concentrating on getting your bodyfat down instead of adding mass. Your bodyfat is a little high for steroid use. What does your diet look like?
    I eat as clean as I can. Eggs, chicken, red meat, veggies, sweet potatoes, rice, fruit, protein shake when I'm to busy to cook. I know my bf is a little high. I think because of my age & my last blood test showed 425 on my test. I think my low test & or sluggish thyroid keeps me from getting super ripped. I just started cruising on test 400mg, 200mg 2x a wk. This is the start of my 3rd week

Quote Originally Posted by weeloyer View Post
    I eat as clean as I can. Eggs, chicken, red meat, veggies, sweet potatoes, rice, fruit, protein shake when I'm to busy to cook. I know my bf is a little high. I think because of my age & my last blood test showed 425 on my test. I think my low test & or sluggish thyroid keeps me from getting super ripped. I just started cruising on test 400mg, 200mg 2x a wk. This is the start of my 3rd week

You're cruising on 400mg per week? That's not a cruise man.....that's a cycle. That is way too high and will only give you bad health complications long term.

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    You're cruising on 400mg per week? That's not a cruise man.....that's a cycle. That is way too high and will only give you bad health complications long term.
    Actually I didnt mean cruising. I meant I'm on a test only cycle now.