napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle advice

weeloyer

Dylan what do you recommend to control estrogen & prolactin if I want to take run a test, deca, dbol Cycle? Thanks your you tube vids are awesome, nice to have someone to help us out!

You clearly haven’t done much research/ ever run a cycle if you don’t know how to control estrogen...
I’m going to go ahead and say you should definitely NOT run a cycle based on your minimal knowledge.. you WILL mess yourself up big time.
What are your stats?
Age/height/weight/body fat percentage/training history/cycle history

Dylan what do you recommend to control estrogen & prolactin if I want to take run a test, deca, dbol Cycle? Thanks your you tube vids are awesome, nice to have someone to help us out!

We need your full stats to help you. Age, weight, height, goals, training experience, diet, any previous cycles, etc...

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

You clearly haven’t done much research/ ever run a cycle if you don’t know how to control estrogen...
I’m going to go ahead and say you should definitely NOT run a cycle based on your minimal knowledge.. you WILL mess yourself up big time.
What are your stats?
Age/height/weight/body fat percentage/training history/cycle history
Maybe I didn't make myself clear enough. My question wasn't should I run an AI, but rather what compound works best for this stack, since I've never used deca before. This isn't my first cycle but I'm still learning since I asked for advice. I'm 49 years old been lifting since I was 16 & been an athlete since then. I've always kept some kinda training when I wasn't in the gym. As far as bf probably 16% I haven't had it tested. I'm in pretty good shape but have alot of aches & pains from years of beating my body, thus the reason for deca. Broke my back in a parachute accident at Fort Bragg, left knee surgery, right rotator cuff, broken left wrist with titanium hardware etc. I would like to put on 10 to 15lbs of good mass then cut bf in the spring. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…
49 yr, 6'1 205lbs, by probably 15 to 17%. Been WO since I was 16 & played sports also. Went into the Army at 19yrs old. As far as cycles over the years I've taken test alone. M1-t alone. This would be only my second cycle stacking compounds. I would like to put on 10-15lbs of mass. I was asking what are the best AI to use since both can cause Estrogen problems.

Right now you should be concentrating on getting your bodyfat down instead of adding mass. Your bodyfat is a little high for steroid use. What does your diet look like?

Right now you should be concentrating on getting your bodyfat down instead of adding mass. Your bodyfat is a little high for steroid use. What does your diet look like?
I eat as clean as I can. Eggs, chicken, red meat, veggies, sweet potatoes, rice, fruit, protein shake when I'm to busy to cook. I know my bf is a little high. I think because of my age & my last blood test showed 425 on my test. I think my low test & or sluggish thyroid keeps me from getting super ripped. I just started cruising on test 400mg, 200mg 2x a wk. This is the start of my 3rd week

I eat as clean as I can. Eggs, chicken, red meat, veggies, sweet potatoes, rice, fruit, protein shake when I'm to busy to cook. I know my bf is a little high. I think because of my age & my last blood test showed 425 on my test. I think my low test & or sluggish thyroid keeps me from getting super ripped. I just started cruising on test 400mg, 200mg 2x a wk. This is the start of my 3rd week

You're cruising on 400mg per week? That's not a cruise man.....that's a cycle. That is way too high and will only give you bad health complications long term.

You're cruising on 400mg per week? That's not a cruise man.....that's a cycle. That is way too high and will only give you bad health complications long term.
Actually I didnt mean cruising. I meant I'm on a test only cycle now.

Ok that makes more sense then bro. My best suggestion to you is to really start dialing your diet in. Make sure you are tracking everything, etc and eating properly because your bodyfat shouldn't be that high if you are eating right. Age has nothing to do with it. I'm not young at all either. My metabolism may not be what it was in my 20s, but there's no excuse for not staying in good shape wth a good diet in this lifestyle, particularly if you want to cycle, because there is a very elevated risk on health and side effects cycling with higher bodyfat

Ok that makes more sense then bro. My best suggestion to you is to really start dialing your diet in. Make sure you are tracking everything, etc and eating properly because your bodyfat shouldn't be that high if you are eating right. Age has nothing to do with it. I'm not young at all either. My metabolism may not be what it was in my 20s, but there's no excuse for not staying in good shape wth a good diet in this lifestyle, particularly if you want to cycle, because there is a very elevated risk on health and side effects cycling with higher bodyfat
Ok I'll definitely work on that. Thanks

You’re asking for AI advice for a future run of deca, yet you’re currently into week 3 of a test only cycle of 400mg PW? Future cycle aside, how are you controlling estrogen on your current cycle and what do you have on hand for pct

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arimidex for AI. clomid & nolva for pct. I just need to find some hcg.

first of all, you NEVER run hcg in pct... thats the worst thing you could do... the last FOUR weeks of your cycle right up until pct, you can replace HCG with my new POST CT product... here is the link.. https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct/

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom