napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle advice

Jakelang95

Hello all. Looking for some cycle advice. 26 y/o male. 235 pounds. Bf - 15%. Lifting since I was 15. Former collegiate football player. Have done a cycle of HGH at age 19. Diet 170p/140c/40f. Planning on doing 200mg tren a/week for 10 weeks. Test e 200mg/week for 12 weeks. Clomid 50mg eod for 11 weeks. 12th week 50 mg every day. 13th week 100mg every day. 14th week 50mg every day again. Amridex .25mg for 14 weeks. Lastly, dostinex .5mg twice weekly for 10 weeks. Let me know what all sounds good and what doesn't. Appreciate all knowledge and won't take offense. Just looking to care for my body while bettering it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171206-105032.jpg
    Screenshot_20171206-105032.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 9
so you have never done a real cycle, because hgh certainly is not a steroid and you want to run tren on a first cycle??? am i reading that right?

That would be correct. Wow, didn't think you be the one to respond to me. I guess my terminology is still lacking on all this. When i was 19 my dad started me on it with nothing else. I had no complicatuons thankfully but i have watched quite a few videos of yours and trying to follow that. I have a great muscular build still holding on from my collegiate days. I guess I am looking to build mean muscle.

brother, you dont run tren on a first cycle.. thats INSANITY. tren is for very very advanced users... your first cycle is test only... thats pretty fucked up your dad put you on hgh at 19 years old.. .i mean EXTREMELY fucked up ...

I know. He has been using since 17 and hasn't ever touched a Pct as far as I know. Somehow he is still standing and healthy but I would rather care for my body and not cause long term complications. What form of test are you recommending then? I know you mentioned using the shorter forms until you know how you respond since they will be out of your system faster than the longer esters.

that for tren NOT TEST... you are not going to start with pinning yourself every other day man... not smart...

1-12 test cyp 350-500 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
11-14 dga post ct https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct/

pct 15-18

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Proposed cycle aside, how do you maintain 235lbs on those macros? That's one serious caloric deficit for someone of your size

I appreciate all this information Dylan! Thank you for making this a safer and overall better experience for me. I will look into all this when I get home tonight. Wish there were more men out there like you!

Wesley, I wouldn't say I hit that everyday haha. I would say that for two days and then up to nearly 250 carbs for the 3rd day. Trust me my physique is struggling now that I'm not an athlete anymore. Tried to cut back on calories and felt like shit.

I appreciate all this information Dylan! Thank you for making this a safer and overall better experience for me. I will look into all this when I get home tonight. Wish there were more men out there like you!
im happy to help bro... you sound like a very intelligent person and i have no doubt you will go about this the right way...

Wesley, I wouldn't say I hit that everyday haha. I would say that for two days and then up to nearly 250 carbs for the 3rd day. Trust me my physique is struggling now that I'm not an athlete anymore. Tried to cut back on calories and felt like shit.

I hear you bro, but as you're finding out, a severe caloric deficit isn't the answer. I weigh just under 180lbs @ 11%bf macros are 210P 310C 75F. So you see, depending on your goals, you're probably a little off on calories. At your age, with those impressive stats and genetic potential, these's no reason why you couldn't be a freaking beast...enhanced OR natty

I hear you bro, but as you're finding out, a severe caloric deficit isn't the answer. I weigh just under 180lbs @ 11%bf macros are 210P 310C 75F. So you see, depending on your goals, you're probably a little off on calories. At your age, with those impressive stats and genetic potential, these's no reason why you couldn't be a freaking beast...enhanced OR natty
i could not agree more... just some further educating on diet and fuck, there's A LOT of potential

You received some very helpful advice from Dylan in here bro, so you should be all set. Let us know if you have any other questions

im happy to help bro... you sound like a very intelligent person and i have no doubt you will go about this the right way...

Does that cart look better for a first cycle? I will buy the dga pct and organ st off that site provided. I am having difficulties locating the mk-2866 and gw-501516. When would I begin the nolva and Clomid? I know they all have differnet half lives. I believe test cyp is 8 days, correct? I know you said week 15-18pct.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171206-162136.jpg
    Screenshot_20171206-162136.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 1
Sorry if this double posted. It didn't look like it went through the first time. I attached a new cart with what you believe would be a nice first cycle. When would the Clomid and nolvadex begin? The half like of test cyp is 8 days, correct? I know you said pct weeks 15-18 so i just wanted to make sure I have all this figured out. Is the Dga post ct entail the nolva and Clomid or should I have all three of these. Lastly does the organ ct entail the mk-2866 and gw-501516 or do I need all three of these as well? It wouldn't let me read the label on those two products so I couldn't tell. Sorry if that's a dumb question.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171206-162136.jpg
    Screenshot_20171206-162136.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 6
im beyond lost here... i gave you the full layout and could not have made it any easier.. the weeks are all listed, the dosing etc... i literally could not make it any easier dude

Top Bottom