napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle Advice

dosteryl

Hello saw you video on Tren A and wanted to get your opinion on this.

Im 32yrs old , 208 lbs, 5' 10.5",
My goals are to increase muscle mass & loose a little body fat. I truly do not have that much body fat. Most of it I know is probably water weight. My Fitbit scale says I'm 24% BF (I don't see it) I physically look more like I'm 18% BF. With my demanding job, my training went from 6 days a week to 3 days 2 if I'm lucky a weeks. I'm very experienced; personal trainer, classic physique competitor, I been in the game. My diet 2cup egg whites/ 3 whole eggs/ 1 Avocado/ 1 Hydro Whey protein shake with 2 Tbs MCT (breakfast), 5 meals of 1 cup ground turkey, 6-9oz salmon or sea bass with veggies spinach, Kale or asparagus. Previous cycles this year just been Test. Last year I ran Test/ Masteron/ Win/ Tren. But from your videos I was running everything all wrong. So for the best results looking for better guidance. Thanks

Every 3 days
150 Test (300 week)
150 Tren (300 week)
.25mg Caber
.50mg Arimidex

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am NO expert, but know from advice on this forum, articles and Dylans YT that you are WAY too high in the BF% to even consider AAS's.

15% minimum is what I have read (Dylan sugests more like 10 - 13% I believe)

Its best to go get a DEXA scan to be sure.

Your health (again I know this through research) is at stake when you take steroids with a high bf%)

Last edited:
Agreed ^^ I would say get your BF% down to around 12% before going on a cycle. Increase cardio, use a SARMS cutting stack, but whatever you do, get that BF% down.

you need to get your body fat below 15% before you even consider it... you can post a picture if you want and i can tell you what your body fat is... tren should not be in your vocabulary right now

Just took this for better BF screen
5528575879e40dcbcf5254760082bb72.jpg

your definitely not 24% thats for sure... you are right, more like 17-18... ill tell you this, you have great potential and then some, i can see that for sure... you just have a little bit more work to do which likely is just diet related and then you will get to where you need to be

your definitely not 24% thats for sure... you are right, more like 17-18... ill tell you this, you have great potential and then some, i can see that for sure... you just have a little bit more work to do which likely is just diet related and then you will get to where you need to be

Could I use Tren? Or what do you recommend?

like i said, you need to get your body fat down... i really wouldnt run tren yet because from the sounds of it, you have never actually properly ran a cycle...

like i said, you need to get your body fat down... i really wouldnt run tren yet because from the sounds of it, you have never actually properly ran a cycle...

Ok, what do you recommend? What stacks?
Because what I ran before was Test, Tren, & Anodrol or Masteron with Win. But only did 100 each of test, Tren A & Anodrol/ or Masteron once every 3 days. This was last year.

test and primo are twice a week...

1-14 test cyp 350 mg week
1-14 primo 600 mg week
1-16 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
11-16 winstrol 50 mg day
9-16 post ct https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

pct 17-20

clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Great base bro. You are definitely leaner than you thought you were.

Dylan gave you a great stack to run. I would also add in some s4 and gw to that cycle to enhance it further

Great base bro. You are definitely leaner than you thought you were.

Dylan gave you a great stack to run. I would also add in some s4 and gw to that cycle to enhance it further

Thanks totally appreciate the advice & compliment

Top Bottom