napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle advice

woshor

Just was wanting your input on a cycle I plan on doing this fall.

I'm 27 years old
6'1 about 215-220
I bounce around in between 10 and 12 percent bodyfat.

I have ran 2 other successful cycles and I am currently running a lean bulking cycle with little to no sides.

Plan 12 weeks
Test E at 750 mg/wk (wks 1-12)
Anadrol 50/50/100/100 (wks 1-4)
Tren ace ( 200 mg/wk) (wks 5-11)

I have aromasin on hand always and have ran it with every cycle and continue to do so. Also I keep prammi handy just in case of prolactin.
Pcts have always went well and I seem to bounce back very well with clomid and nolvadex.

Just wanted your thoughts on the cycle and the dosages? This is my first cycle where I have stacked more than 2 compounds and first time experimenting with tren. Sound good or should I go back to the drawing board?

Don't mix anadrol and teen on the first time I love that combo but it is not for begginers you need a few tren cycles under your belt at higher doses before adding drol . both can have a extreme effect on mood . also anadrol is a dht and can't convert but still seems too have some weird mechanism of cause estrogen related sides and AI s are useless against them . but serms are effective nolvadex especially . however you do not want too use nolvadex with tren because it can't antagonize a prolactin issue . also both are really bad about elevating blood pressure . Its a powerful combo that has its advantages but requires experience and respect at the same time

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Kinda like tren and deca they have a special synergistic quality together but you better know them and your body first or you might not enjoy that ride

I'm 27 years old
6'1 about 215-220

I have ran 2 other successful cycles and I am currently running a lean bulking cycle with little to no sides.

Plan 12 weeks

I have aromasin on hand always and have ran it with every cycle and continue to do so. Also I keep prammi handy just in case of prolactin.
Pcts have always went well and I seem to bounce back very well with clomid and nolvadex.

Just wanted your thoughts on the cycle and the dosages? This is my first cycle where I have stacked more than 2 compounds and first time experimenting with tren. Sound good or should I go back to the drawing board?

I think it's a bit premature for Tren, and especially adding Anadrol to it. Test dose is also pretty damn high. It's all overboard and unnecessary

You don't just have Aromasin and Prami on hand. Those need to be ran on cycle to control things. Pct is incomplete as well. This is how it should look

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

I'm 27 years old
6'1 about 215-220

Plan 12 weeks

okay, for the good and the bad.. the good: this is one of my favorite stacks you could possibly run... absolutely amazing gains... the bad: this is NOT for an inexperienced user and at this point i would pick either or between tren or anadrol... you are not ready internally for this kind of stack yet... you will get there but you are trying to turn a marathon into a sprint here and you will learn a hard lesson doing that.... are you truly sure you want to go at it this fast bro?

Don't mix anadrol and teen on the first time I love that combo but it is not for begginers you need a few tren cycles under your belt at higher doses before adding drol . both can have a extreme effect on mood . also anadrol is a dht and can't convert but still seems too have some weird mechanism of cause estrogen related sides and AI s are useless against them . but serms are effective nolvadex especially . however you do not want too use nolvadex with tren because it can't antagonize a prolactin issue . also both are really bad about elevating blood pressure . Its a powerful combo that has its advantages but requires experience and respect at the same time

Interesting!! So if OP took tren out of cycle would you suggest nolvadex and aromasin while running test and anadrol then just aromasin after stopping drol?

Aromisn if you know estrogen is in control and have e related sides add the nolva

Top Bottom