napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle Advice

deenerter

Dylan,

I am 31 years old, 6',1" 217 lbs. and have 20% body fat. I keep being bounced around from trainer to trainer, each putting me on 3 to 4 month programs that really don't seem to work. So I went and had blood work done and found out my thyroid is find, actually a little above good, but my testosterone is 480 nanograms per deciliter. I was informed by the doctor that is was surprisingly low for my age, and optimal levels should be around 850 to 1080.

This doctor just simply said they would put me on testosterone only, but I said I wanted to research first. I learned that finding a good doctor means asking certain questions they should know like:

What additional hormone training do you have in your HRT program?

What other co-traveling agents are you going to give me once I start testosterone- and should I be placed on HCG and have estrogen blockers- what range should my estrogen be kept in (20 - 30 picagrams per milliliter) apparently for best range.

When should Clomid be ran, and why not Letrozole instead?

What additional Labs will be ran for Free testosterone and Total testosterone (LH and FSH)?

What about lutanizing and folical stimulating hormone results, to show primary or secondary Hypergonadism?

What about Estrogen and Prolactin levels and prohibitors/blockers?

What about my CBC and CMP lypids?

I have come across a trainer, "John Pinet", who writes"

For first cycle ill do test with anadrol
Test at 500mg a week
And anadrol at 50mg a day
Estrogen blocker at 1mg every other day
And pct clomid 50mg a day for 4 weeks post cycle
Test is 90$ each. Anadrol is 125$ amd Clomid is 80$
You will need 3 test, 1 anadrol and 1 clomid
That will be a 15 week cycle and 4 weeks pct
So thats 475$ for the gear
That 475$ IS going to my supplier.

I have watched many of your videos and see that you really only advocate Testosterone for a first cycle. I wanted to get some expert information on this coaches plan from you since I am 31 years old, 6',1" 217 lbs. and have 20% body fat. Take a look at the image I have provide to you about how I presently look. I'd like to know what to use that is relitively safe, that helps cut the extra weight of, helps build muscle relatively quickly (20 - 30 pounds) in 3 to 4 months, and allows for the most sustainable gains. Your thoughts and input are extremely valuable.

No one wants to talk about where to get reputable products or how to use them the best way. I love your videos! What exactly defines what GEAR is? When should you use a SARM and when should you use a SERM, and what are the best ones to use? Can you point me to any places that sell good SERM/SARM/GEAR/PED/Peptides?

1> First cycle is always test only
2> Your body fat is too high for a blast. You need to be at most 15%

What jp said. I've watched a few John Pinet videos and he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer. I don't recommend following his advice.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

First ...your test is NOT low...it is totally normal
850-1050ng/dL only occur in 5% of healthly males your age...so it is NOT normal

TRT is a medical protocol for men diagnosed as hypogonadal
The diagnosis involves way more than just testing your testosterone level

I was 35% BF..... testosterone level of 140ng/dL...I reduced my BF to 14% with nothing more than diet and cardio

There's nothing wrong with your test levels, and you have no business using any steroid with that high of bodyfat. You need to get into better shape. Sar,s would be a great alternative to you, and Id be happy to help,you set something up. Sarms can help,you add lean mass while burning bodyfat without carrying the side effcts that steroids will have.

I did not write anything about wanting to "blast". You'll see I only provided my statistics, explained what I should be asking regarding testosterone and a testosterone cycle, provided what Mr. Pinet informed me would be a solution, and ended with looking for a proper solution. I am in the shape I am, because I have followed the fitness programs of 3 different Fitness experts and bodybuilders. Each bodybuilder/trainer has placed me on 3 to 4 month programs that I follow precisely, but then they throw their hands up in confusion when my body does not change. If SARMS can help, then I would be interested in learning more.

it appears you have had one of two things going on and from your comments, im guessing its the first but i will lay it out for you... you either have had some very very poor coaches/trainers that have put you on programs that are either cookie cutter or not even close to conducive to what YOU personally need, OR you are simply not holding up your end of it with your diet and training, discipline and consistency... i have no clue but as i said, from the sounds of it, its the first thought... now, im not going to beat you up about steroids and body fat etc but i am going to teach you... you must get into the right condition first... you are not a million miles away from that but you ave a ways to go... i can recommend you a very very strong but very safe sarms cutting cycle but YOU MUST have your diet and training consistent because you can take everything under the sun and get nowhere without those being on point... always remember steroids are not fat burners and WILL NOT get you into shape like most believe...

if you are not familiar with sarms, start with my articles here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom